Free your budshots! (Part 1)

'88G13/HP from @Barefrog

20 Likes

Phuuu’s IPA (AK47 x NL) x Super Skunk

16 Likes

Man I miss the oldschool AK47 flowers. I used to get AK that would kick my ass. If i had to guess, Id say Serious dont have the original AK 47 parents anymore. Grow raids killed off the once thriving Dutch genetics scene. Most Dutch seed co’s have lost at least some of their parental stock due to police raids, sadly. Maybe Serious still has original parents. I wouldnt bet on that myself.
thats a mix of some good genetics there @GMan. Looks like it may be mature within a few weeks also outdoors. Excellent!
Nice looking flowers.

4 Likes

That’s the smaller plant of two that I like better. I like the flower structure better. But, the large one is starting to fatten up. It may be at least two more weeks on her… let me see if I have a pic handy…here ya go. It’s about 6 ft. tall with a sativa look to the buds. Its a fem plant my friend made and this one kept a one and three finger leaf over the whole plant. It started out normal I think.

9 Likes

Some outdoor chernobyl. Day 55

12 Likes

Some outdoor chernobyl. Day 55

Bookmark Share Flag Reply

Tracking

You will see a count of new replies because you posted a reply to this topic.

Mantis zone placeholder

Suggested Topics

potency high-thc|Breeder’s Lab|136|2.6k|30d|
|Tk beans texas kid trc texas resin company lonestar indian larry 1|Seedbanks|7|77|30d|

There are 120 unread and 31 new topics remaining, or browse other topics in Image Gallery

Is this an auto strain, or a light dep?
she’s almost finsihed it looks like. Nice looking flower. How does she smell?

3 Likes

Freezeland hybrid almost at the finish line. Calyxes are swollen and plump, its in its harvest window already. Very floral smell. Like a cheap mans haze floral smell.
Pics taken Sept 16

16 Likes

RebelGrowns’ Double OG Sour. Week 3 1/2. its putting on resin bigly this last week. Typical OG Kush smell.

8 Likes

Blueberries and chocolate getting close lowers

11 Likes

Hey @silverhaze. That’s a photoperiod plant. It’s an old plant. I started her on March 3rd. This year and she’s still going. I chose that strain because it’s sativa dominant. It’s supposed to have some mould resistance to her as well, and I read people were hitting 30% thc levels with that strain. I’m not sure how much longer I’m gonna let it go. The smell of her is fantastic. Super strong citrus earthy. One of the best smelling plants I ever grew. Just hope she’s as strong as they say

G’day @corey, Im assuming you mean RebelGrown’s gear? or the Freezeland? I think you mean the Double OG Sour?
Mine have been putting on resin glands like crazy in the last few days. The were just starting to get button buds 10-14 days ago. I have a few Triangle X DOGS also. The TK’s took even longer to start to flower.

RebelGrown Double OG Sour IX/BX, cubed back to the Sour D mom.

Double OG Sour flower. All OG Kush smell.
I know Rebel’s Double OG Chem has phenos hitting over 30%. Kevin Jodrey used a RebelGrown DOG/Chem male to raise thc levels of clone-only cultivars.
Im hoping to run em at least another month. but they arent diggin’ the already near freezing nights here. Even the 5G/DOG/Chem is not diggin’ the cold either. 7 day looking good here.

Rebel’s 5G’s Purple BX x Double OG Chem. The cold is really bringing out some purples in the flower already.
So far, so good. Just need the temps to stay decent for another 3-4 weeks.

13 Likes

Hey @silverhaze. I was talking about my pic that I took of my plant. You asked me what it smelled like. And I gave a brief paragraph about it. What are you talking about?

@corey, i got confused. I thought you were talking about something I had. I thought ya meant either Freezeland or the Double OG Sour when you mentioned about 30% thc. My bad. Apologies.

2 Likes

Hey @Silverhaze. It’s ok man. I apologize too. I was confused as well. Your freezland hybrid and my chernobyl do look alike. You have some beautiful plants!

1 Like

Some raw and sour pheno #2 nice and fat i was really impressed how it grew the branches had the perfect amount of bounce to them.
Sci-fi effects brought to you by a crappy camera

15 Likes

@Redribbonultra right on, flowers look solid.
grown outdoors or indoors? Whats the nose on it?

Roberts Creek Congo CBD hybrid. Loud lemon and freshly-peeled carrot nose on her. When I smell Congo, to me it smells like a carrot that was just peeled.

Roberts Creek Congo cbd flower

17 Likes

Same pheno, diff plant.
I dont really smoke cbd but we’ll see how she smokes and her effects. She smells and looks great, but still needs another 3-4 weeks if possible.

15 Likes

Looking excellent some serious crystals building . Any thc in the mix or straight cbd?

2 Likes

The last three CBD strains I’ve grown were all tasty as hell. Sebring’s revenge has a Cherry thing going on, and Perkin’s Cut is a Sweet Orange pheno, and I did some testers of Afghan CBD x Black Afghan that has one that is grapey as hell. Like a Grape Soda grape. I’ve heard there are some nice ones out there. All three of mine smoke very nice. They seem to keep a nice texture and are smoother than some, but the terps are there.

5 Likes