Free your budshots! (Part 1)

27 Likes

Lemon haze auto I believe expert seeds was breeder name. Maybe, got a bad case of CRS going. Good smoke :+1:

1 Like

ACBD created by Cristalin and Underground Seed Collective (Afghan CBD x Black Afghani)

:v:

34 Likes

G13

SLH

34 Likes

Wow!!! Well friggin’ done!!! Your g13 looks solid!!!
Nice calyx clusters!!! Your SLH looks bomb too!!!

2 Likes

Thanks tap. Love smoking that SLH. It’s so lemony :yum:

3 Likes

Lol…the travelodge opens at 8…need more beer…I love living close to central…but hate living close to central…fuckin’ boggan’s love to scope my car…my dog has survived his vet check…so he’s my only source of protection.

2 Likes

Don’t matter where you live. My buddy showed me some videos last night from east mint place of meth heads going through his cars the using the garage opener to go through the garage. This time they just got a pack of smokes. Last time a laptop some tools and drove away with his neighbors car across the street. My neighbor here on the weekend had his trailer with his quad and plow stolen from his yard a week ago.
They troll everywhere looking for some fast cash.

5 Likes

Neighbours gf had her iPad, netbook, etc stolen…all with confidential work shit on it…she’s freaking out. Nothing is sacred or off limits for these fiends.

3 Likes

Man, I can’t live like that anymore. People are all losing it. I like being around a lot less of them. We have tweakers here, too, and some heroin, even in an out of the way rural place like this. They break in cars in town. I live outside of town and if you roam around outside of my house at night, good luck. You may have to share space with a bear, a mountain lion, or large bull elk… Plus I live in a dead in village. Not so much traffic here. I can’t live around large numbers of people anymore… I’d probably go all Charles Bronson Vigilante on them all. I’d buy something that hurts but not kill, and sit up all night waiting for them like deer… I’m dreaming… I would move, and I did. I get bored where I live on occasion, but I quickly come to my senses.

7 Likes

End week 8 today. Been getting hot recently. Some are foxtailing but it’s no worries to me.
ICC

GG4 flopping all over the place. Regret not putting second trellis up

Runtz the second densest plant in the room

Gushers packing slowly

I need a better camera than my iPhone se. What do you guys recommend? Need crisper ,cleaner images Than this phone.

27 Likes

Purple god bud 2005

34 Likes

That plant is bonkers, mate. You vegging 2 months-ish?

2 Likes

Yes sir, about 7 weeks

1 Like

blue kush (shes pregnant )

28 Likes

What did you cross it to? It’s a pretty plant!

3 Likes

with another blue kush … i am not a breeder only a seed maker :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Bodhi Seeds Hollyweed(Hollywood pure kush x Ghash) My avatar pic is also hollyweed…

26 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: and 20 more !!

2 Likes

sorry for the weird green light

26 Likes