Free your budshots! (Part 1)

Some pics from a run of Dinafem bluecheese. Unique flavour still have a very squat funky pheno in tha mix. The pheno I kept was a bit slower in veg but flowered heavy and had a funkier taste.

15 Likes

frost is real

16 Likes

These are a couple of pics I ran across in my phones gallery from a grow I had a few years ago. This is known as UK Blues x Herijuana… aka Livers x Herijuana. This cross was created by my good friend Indican

22 Likes

this is a trainwreck cross from my last grow 2019

22 Likes

Trainwreck has been a favorite smoke of mine for over 30 years…it’s an excellent strain in every way!

Looks like you did it some justice, Joey… great job!

6 Likes

Thank you not to bad for my first indoor grow

3 Likes

Genetics have their place, but it takes someone to grow the plant for the genetics to express themselves … you grew the plant and you grew it very well!

4 Likes

Orange Goji by @50state

Amnesia Haze Euro Core Cut

Both @ day 34

26 Likes

Damn Jet… those are frosty as hell!
The Orange Goji looks great… as does the Amnesia Haze… both look very nice for only 34 days!!!

So, they’re what, about half way done now?!

I grew Amnesia Haze many years ago and it glistened under light, like yours does… like it was covered in little lights. Mine got just under 8’ tall… about a foot taller than I am… and I’m 6’8".

3 Likes

YUp, they go 70 days.

Orange Goji goes huge, appears OHGA, my cross will too.

Turned at 10 inches tall, they are now maybe 6 foot, but 18 inches of pot height is included in that so 4-5 feet on these

5 Likes

Holy shit!! That’s crazy…flipped at 10" and now at 5+ feet!?

1 Like

YES…called bottom feeding in an Octopot.

Last run turned at 16-18 inches…had buds laying all over my net, Orange goji would have been at least 8-9 foot tall if I stood he branchs up instead of let them lay sideways on my net

5 Likes

how much longer would yall let this to day 29 rn im out of smoke im trying to be patient

14 Likes

Krishna kush by Colorado seeds

28 Likes

all pics w purple are krishna kush and the ones w no purple are purple kush. They make up for the lack of color w flavor though.

33 Likes

blue kush

27 Likes

Wedding Cake - Day 53

34 Likes

Chemon 91

31 Likes

34 Likes

This is an El Monstre F2 I made. El Monstre (Jackberry x Blue Chronic F2) was a freebie ten years ago from Sannie’s Seeds. Smells like sweet overripe maraschino cherries and tastes like sweet cherry cough syrup. Too good to let go!

34 Likes