Free your budshots! (Part 1)

is this a seed?

18 Likes

Tough to say, it could be a seed, a male flower, or it could just be a swollen cylax.

6 Likes

That is most likely going to be a seed created by a nanner.

But as @ReikoX previously stated, it could be entirely something else too.

It can be easily cut out if it bothers you or youā€™re tired of looking at it.

2 Likes

Yeah itā€™s all good ima just leave it i call her tiny or bud ona stick

19 Likes

Had to share this beauty from the test room at workā€¦ Rainmaker from ethos

27 Likes

That is outstanding. Friend ran Rainmaker in Octopots, great harvest, said Bud was super great . Im not a fan of the maker, so never ran any of Ethos stuff,

6 Likes

sour d three weeks in

14 Likes

Ice cream cake end week 6 on all of these

Ghost og

17 Likes

BBC

Gushers

Runtz Is the chunkiest of all of them

Gg4 ( josey whales) Smells kind of like my stardawg

Had to resize image as it was too big.
Running under 100 ppm N all of flower but still too green. Running 40 now. Will try 80 N of in veg and flower.

18 Likes

It is more a matter of the ratioā€™s than the ppm #. Yes you want the N low, but low in ratio to P and k , not just low N number. IF N is low, but P and K low also, will not make any difference. I like 2 or 3 to 1 ratio or more , with N obviously being the 1.

8 Likes

What numbers are you running now? Not ppms but label numbers and at how much per gallon. Never tried messing with ratios. I like to feed what the plant asks for via reading itā€™s leaves. A good grower once said keep the leaves healthy green and youā€™ll get bud.
Iā€™m noticing the green is too dark. Not clawing yet but I like to have it green but not lime green if you catch my drift.

2 Likes

Run 2/1/1 or 2/1/2 all of veg, 1 teaspoon per gallon(500 ppm or so )
Run that till start of week 3 flower.
Week 3 -5 of flower run 10 /30/20 ā€¦1 teaspoon/gallon
Weeks 6.7 run 1/3/3ā€¦1 tea per
Weeks 8 -10 run 1/2/5 1 tea per.

I feed every water, why my ppm so low. Steady forward feed throughout whole run .

When you have too much N (in ratio) all ya gonna due is grow leafy loose small green bud. Plant see the high N, gets confused, throws leafā€¦

Soā€¦keep my N high ( 2 or 3 to 1 ) in Veg, lower it big time in early flower , and in late flower it is 1/5th my K #s By doing so plant knows what to do. Seeā€™s P go up mid flower, she makes more roots, gets ready to feed herself. She N go way down, P up a bit, K u big time tells her to produce fruit.

Yesā€¦catch your drift. My soil/nutes are so dialed in all I do is watch the plant. You get the claw in mid flower, you have ruined the run, too late to fix that shit.

10 Likes

The 10/30/20 at 1 teaspoon (4.9 is grams per gallon) comes to 169 ppm per gallon of P? I work better with grams but if Iā€™m wrong please correct me. Thatā€™s insanely high tho. Did you know excess p causes excess stretching. Iā€™m at 40 ish ppm right now and microbes stop working p over 50 ppm phosphorus.
The other weeks are ok numbers in my experience.

2 Likes

More like 130 ppm , but as I said PPM means NOTHING>ā€¦ratio is what the plant seeā€™s.

Glad you think my other numbers are OKā€¦my plants think they are a bit more than OK.

It is a tough concept to grasp, really have to see it WORK before learning WHY it works.

PPM is not the end allā€¦N will have TWO TIMES the PPM of P if the amounts are the same. Meaning 1 tea per of each has N 2 times higher than P. N will have about 25 % more PPM than same amount of K.

Dont believe it, look at any of my grows. NEVER over 750 PPM or so, and 95 % of the time @ 500 PPM. I am told I cannot grow decent plants @ those ppmā€™sā€¦NOT TRUE. Last run, with those numbers, yielded 32.6 ounces dried/cured from 4 plants under a single 750 HPS. . When ratios are what plant wants, when plant wants them, ppm does not need to be high. High ppm, with wrong ratioā€™sā€¦= shit bud with no density or taste and plenty of leaf in the Bud.

@ week 3-5 10/30/20 is NOT anywhere even close to excess in P. not even close. Want to increase P in these weeks, itā€™s ratio to N specifically, signals plant to do some root work, get set up for a fat harvest. When plant seeā€™s the P RATIO start to go low, and the K start to ramp up, it tells plant to produce fruit/buds , why the jump to 1/2/5 later in flower .

I realize it is not commonly accepted to use ratios rather than PPM, but it is all I care about. I get the ratios right, at the right times, plants stays on a constant forward moving path. I have not PHā€™d, nor PPMā€™d ANY food/water in half a decade. Not gonna start now, lol.

8 Likes

Great work DG very high % Of thc :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

Hi lady is thaT Bogs gear looks NICE :+1:

2 Likes

I see the results my self the last run I used a 0/ 50 / 30 in weeks 3 through week 5 and they loved it
The current grow I just went in to week 3 and filled the Rez with jacks 10/30/20 ( first time using)
Its all about the ratio like jet said follow his lead he wonā€™t steer you wrong

4 Likes

Hey Papaā€¦the Jack works just fine. Only issue is it needs to be MIXED REALLY WELL!!! Mix the Hell out of it before using. Seems to fall out first few stirs, then finally goes"in" . Once in, it does not settle out in my Rezā€™s.

2 Likes

I too Jack.

Working well for meā€¦
Use large mouth mason jars filled 3/4 with h20 to dissolve the Jacks.
No lids, just stir. Easy to see when completely dissolved.
Separate jars for Part A / Cal-nit.
Then I add it to my res in appropriate order.

Also still learning about nutes, ratios, ec, ppm, etc.
@Jetdro , and others very helpful.

PS. I also have one of those magnetic stirrer dealioā€™s, but I donā€™t use it very often. Just too easy to stir, take a bong rip, stir. :peace:

4 Likes

yup @BogSeeds ā€¦just put some of his new strain in to pop ā€¦sour blu tooth ā€¦ one thing i found so far with the bluekush is it very consistent ā€¦ all plants grew the same size very short and bushy

6 Likes