Free your budshots!

I pollinated a 100 amp x appy with a p25 male this summer just harvested the plant yesterday in Central NY. hoping she is chock full of seeds

2 Likes

N.E.M x Chimera#4

26 Likes

30 Likes

One of the best looking Dj short blueberry pictures I’ve seen online. How many seeds did that take you?

1 Like

I honestly only popped three of the fem DJ Short Blueberry F6 seeds I made last spring. One of em went into flower at like a ft tall, which can happen when you start em super early and then move em outside. One when to my buddy, who grew it inside and found that gnarly fruit pheno. And the last one I grew outside, which is the pics Im posting now. To make the F6 seeds I reversed three F5 plants and had four F5 recipients.

5 Likes

Which strain is that crystal covered plant?

2 Likes

Finished trimming the rest… This is Fire

44 Likes

Looks like a happy girl! What’s the smoke like on this one?

5 Likes

I can’t answer your question, but I can welcome you to what I predict may become your new home! Welcome to OG, @KnightJohn! Happy to see you here, brother! Pot leaf hopper

2 Likes

That purple one looks like the strain Purple widow I ve been looking for ,damn thats a cool plant …

SOW AHHHHHHHH… :call_me_hand:

34 Likes

@Originalweedman Appreciate the love bro! I think I’ll be here a whole.

2 Likes

Sanctuary Gardens Diesel Stomper (Blue City Diesel x Grapestomper x OG) day 52

Bodhi Air Guitar (Temple x Wookie) day 52

38 Likes

Looks dank!

1 Like

Black Patronus

20 Likes

Dayum that is smokin’!:fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

I’m pretty Lifted right now :relaxed::relaxed: @MG_Canna

2 Likes

Sinai had very sour like pungent and carrot taste haha
Get you stoned quite some actually not bad
Only the complain is smoke quality, there barely was material to burn. Only smokable when mixed with alot of tabacco imo haha

2 Likes

Lemon cookie

Colombian goldXtrain wreckXjuxiy fruit

Lost tribes

Started growing in January and I truly am learning a lot and enjoying it the more I learn the better the results

33 Likes

Apple Fritter , Giesel, GMO , ChemD

37 Likes