Free your budshots!

Yes, I’ve also run their Slurriking. Was just as good, absolutely solid- vigorous, super frosty and potent, and very stinky. Only ran 3 so far, though, but didn’t see any bananas. It showed a good amount of variety of phenotype variation, but all were great.

I’ve also heard mixed reviews in terms of herms/bananas, but I personally am willing to risk it if the majority come out amazing.

2 Likes

1/3 over exposed

just fuckin with ya bud
lookin good

my bud shot of the day -

29 Likes

Yeah I had heard the same thing about herms from them but that plant looks so good. I’ve got my eyes on an ethos multipack first, but this is definitely on the radar.

1 Like

Durban 10/19/23 she was a winner.

24 Likes

Train Wreck chopping tomorrow :v:

31 Likes

White widow chopping down tomorrow :v:

37 Likes

NEM x Chimera and Malawi gold x Grinspoon

41 Likes

Brisco’s 710 Buddha Cheese 68ish days 11/13

39 Likes

This is BlueDigiBerry, Smells like the most amazing candied berry with a hint of skunk/chem that makes you wonder if one of your pets has sh@t behind the sofa. Amazing sweet taste.
at about 7 weeks

VG

39 Likes

Caramelicious around 6 weeks

33 Likes

Chemdawg Millionaire Guava…Garden of Green 2023

33 Likes

Chem D BX1 from Schwaggy Seeds around 8 weeks

35 Likes

good strain, it was so beautiful that I don’t even know what to say, I can imagine how delicious the smoke was, I’m going to have to follow the herbalagrada brother here, I miss seeing good content like this

6 Likes

This Tergasm (Solfire Seeds) is getting milked out and neardone. From a pack gifted to me by @neogitus .

:v::canada:

43 Likes

This is the grossest bud i have grown in 15 years. Smells like caramel popcorn smells like 2005 LR1
Jeeze does this bud needs a revamp.

Autoduck

29 Likes

Very nice…

39 Likes

Sweet seeds- green poison

It’s a complete opposite of the strain description Given by sweet seeds. tall lanky sativa structure. Going on 8 1/2 weeks of flower. Smells like somebody Burning rubber on fresh Asphalt. And Black!

29 Likes

tagalongz x bkp

36 Likes

tagalongz xbpk

43 Likes

Blueberry, ive kept this one for about 15 years, originally from DP fem seed. It is the mother of the BlueDigiBerry line which i posted a pic of here yesterday. Quite a narrow leaf expression.
At about 7 weeks, this goes around 10.

VG

47 Likes