Free your budshots!

Looks :fire::fire::fire::fire: mate
I have loved their Silver Surfer, & Cindy 99 now a keeper in my garden from Blimburn seeds.

Tennis ball pheno

27 Likes

Bro’s Grimm Papaya 99 seeds given to me by @Whatnow

41 Likes

nasc white label Jack Herer. grew next to my UVB light. super fuzzy. super awesome. vanilla creme flavors. the lemon flavor came out after curing for a month. Super amazing high, like the first time you had gelato.
When they ask me “does UVB do anything for the grow?” A: Yes, makes them very, very fuzzy. trichomes everywhere.

31 Likes

I had a bunch of blimburn stuff from nasc. all their freebies n’at. 4th of july specials. vetrans day extras. The Cafe Racer was incredible. The Stardawg was really good. The Apple & Banana was great. The Blue Dream was really dark n good. Yeah. all good results from them. Atleast as good as genetics were 5 years ago. Nothing super-new-crazy. just good ol’ new stuff true to the label.

I haven’t grown Cindy 99 since 2000. it was such a beautiful sativa back then, in a world of brickweed.

Cafe Racer

28 Likes

This is Apollo 11 (technically, Apollo XX, the feminized version) from Brothers Grimm. It’s the Genius pheno of Jack Herer x C99, about 5 weeks into 12/12.

Lights off

Lights on

48 Likes

Nice! I love that cut. Is your pheno skunky, by chance? Had some years ago that was so skunky. It was memorable mostly by the way folks reacted.

3 Likes

I’m getting burnt rubber these days, but the aroma has been shifting around. I don’t think turning skunky is out of the question.

2 Likes

HSC Blueberry Cupcake x MAC1

That bottom bud is dosidos x fortune cookie. purple leaf is the bbc x mac1.

32 Likes

Awesome man, good to know. 🫡 I’ll have to try some more of their genetics.

Sugar Cane

Rainbow Belts

59 Likes

3x Gabagool @dinopartychucks

62 Likes

Platinum x bonkers

34 Likes

ooooof. Imagine returning to growing with this one I bet you want to slurp those fan leaves broski

2 Likes

Love the smell on this one so much I got another pack of them.ive had 2 phenos a peachy one and sweet berry one . What’s the smell like in yours?

2 Likes

The reason I add an autoflower (this is Twenty20’s Hotz Autoflower) into the mix of my regs…

It eases my patience if wanting something new to smoke and allows me to provide the regs the right respect to harvest/dry/cure…lol

The regs are now in week 5 of flower. (Pictured is the new Compound Genetics’ Strawberry Skrilla)

39 Likes

Diseltonic x goji og f2 male 54 day

38 Likes

Sour D x 88g13hp day 51

50 Likes

Here’s a couple of the double grape X kraken autos, they’re fully seeded with some varieties of pollen.

35 Likes

Nana Glue

44 Likes