Free your budshots!

super silver haze f4 dynasty seeds.
taken at 70 days…grown circa 2011…an impressive haze derivitive and a gifted fridge sample from the breeder himself…stayed around a while and the oil was highly established in body…another soaring hit…definitely day ending…had a sativa race to it where you mind scatter quite a lot…a trippy edge but once you indulged it engulfed your senses…I wouldn’t say a day weed definitely evening monging in front of tv…you’d watch anything and was still interesting…really engaged fogging your mind contently…professor p at dynasty is another breeder I highly regard as having serious breeding tools in his healing arsenal of jewels…you pay a price but the guy backs up the deal…heavily involved in loving the masses and putting you exactly where you want to be…consistently high!!!Screenshot_20230119_210407_Chrome

31 Likes

SomSome good kush of last years outdoor that got seeded

17 Likes

(DG/3BOG)CDLC/BLACKSTRAP auto

Durban Blues auto by @JohnnyPotseed

Quite stunted but pretty like bouquets of flowers.

33 Likes

Beautiful little girl ya got there cuz! Them autos can be so damn touchy, huh? lol The least little damage done to that beginning tap root, when you put it into soil, or trans-pot, can stunt em.
It happens to us all from time to time lol but the main thing is she’s still showing you love!

4 Likes

I love the look of those plants. Going to have to put them on my bucket list.

2 Likes

Ya these chunky stubbie little ladies are potent smelling and freaking sticky af.

1 Like

Super Lemon Haze…

39 Likes

Fried strawberries dried like a dream, still super plump, trichome covered hard buds. Tastes like strawberries and rubber tire. I love me some rubber tire terps

35 Likes

Sour Bubble

55 Likes

34 Likes

Very good looking. @Oldtimerunderground Damn!

3 Likes

notable Hall of fame uk/us collab from yesteryear…bred by pistils at breedbay

26 Likes

Everyone has some great looking bud . Almost as if we knew what we’re doing.

15 Likes

Here’s a bud I trimmed up recently from a cap junkie plant that I pollinated for S1 seeds, if you look close towards the upper portion you can see some seeds sticking out. This is probably the best strain I’ve ever grown!

30 Likes

22 Likes

Gorilla MAC Reserve

19 Likes

Brass City Zombie

22 Likes

Strawberry Lips from CandyMan
Week 7

27 Likes

28 Likes

That Bruce Banner looks good .

4 Likes