7 Likes

19 Likes

Beautiful plants !

2 Likes

Thank you kindly

1 Like

11 Likes

woahhhhh :smiley:

A buddy of mine has been growing a handful of seeds over and over the past 10 years in S.Ontario. He got these seeds from a buddy that collected them in Key West a long time ago and the way it grew makes me think it’s a Mexican cultivar.

I pushed the plant more than my buddy every did as he’s a bulk yield for extracts type versus my curate flower for smoke approach. This thing smelled like Pink Cotton Candy from 5 feet away, and grew 8 ft but probably could have gotten taller…

Long story over, may I please introduce y’all to: Florida Ditch Weed: "Pink Eye of the Tiger Cut"

I took a fuck tonne of cuts early sept when this thing was in full flower in hopes of getting a few to root, and it’s been a long road but I think 2 of the 16 lower snips have decided to throw :fish: :bone: 's!

:crossed_fingers:

22 Likes

24 Likes

I’m color blind but I think this might be pink. Jaws has been sent the remainder of these seeds for his skunk work.

10 Likes

unicorn poop

11 Likes

Beautiful plants wow.

1 Like

Really wanna grow that one!

1 Like

Dragon’s Blood Hashplant :heart:

19 Likes

Very Nice! What is it? Have some epic skunk projects planned myself for next year with some old gems

1 Like

And red sap to boot! Beautiful

2 Likes

It is Old School Skunk from AK Bean Brains, when I spoke to him last year he let me know only 5 packs were ever let out at that time. Incredibly consistent and strong, can’t smoke that shit during the day.

3 Likes

Hands down the prettiest stain I have grown (so far…)
and yes, that red sap is very cool!

1 Like

Red sap oozing from plucked fan leaves.

13 Likes

Very cool, that’s awesome. Envious of that pack, NICE

1 Like

Never get tired of that sap, such a cool genetic marker I’m amazed no one has worked this into something to be used as a tool/identifier

4 Likes