Free your vegshots!

Hello. I saw lots of love on that post of free your bud shots but how about is that are in veg for a bit longer ? Join me and show your jungles !

2 Likes

17 Likes

Got all excited and was about to post pics of my vegetable garden lol

4 Likes

Do it! It’s a grow.

1 Like

fruity pebble og f3.

peace …

11 Likes

she’s a tad bit thirsty

3 Likes

You must do it ! I said vegging plants brotha :slight_smile:

Check my indoor avocado seedlings

2 Likes

Big 'ol leaves on that one.

1 Like

On the left are 2 @JAWS Chem #4 x Killer Chem. On the right is a Genus Romulan/Korean Skunk #1 x Lemon Larry. Beautiful plants! Next couple days all 3 will get a good defol and some LST. I’ll let them recover from that, then I’ll see what my new HLG Scorpion does in flowerk. Temps and rh holding. Once I flip, these babies are gonna stuff that 3x3.

1 Like

On the left are 2 @JAWS Chem #4 x Killer Chem. One Genus Romulan/Korean Skunk #1 x Lemon Larry. Next couple days all 3 will get a good defol and some LST. I’ll let them recover from that, then I’ll see what my new HLG does in flower.

1 Like

Bog Sour Blutooth. No jungle, just wait til flower though. Preservation in the works

7 Likes

dude props on the growing in those cups with such healthy plant’s.

way to grow dude …

3 Likes

Thank you! They’ve been in there for about three months now. I repotted them and trimmed the roots about three weeks ago and gave them fresh amended soil. My sour bubble run took an extra three weeks. They didn’t want to flower for me @JAWS

3 Likes

Bottom feeding ? Always wanted to try this but it’s a lot of work and my tents r too far from now. Looks fun ! Good stuff

1 Like

God’s Bubba fem. This one’s gonna get hit with some 88g13hp reg pollen.

God’s Space Needle x Chemo fem. Will also be getting the 88g13hp pollen treatment…

1 Like

🪱:microbe::mushroom::muscle:t5::herb:

2 Likes