Freezeland ibl akbb f2 run

Sup overgrow!

I was gifted some freezeland ibl beans from a buddy on roll it up @big bud man 413. A few folks were interested in the grow on another thread, so I thought I’d share the grow.

I veg in homemade 2x8 cabinets under 2 viparspectra xs1500ds.

Start in solo cups, then 1g, then 5g

Medium is pro-mix hp & bx mixed with %40 perlite. Reused and amended with

Worm castings
Dolomite lime
Azomite
Dr earth 4-4-4
Dr earth 3-9-4

Topdress Dr earth 3-4 tbsp every week stopping the end of week 8. Stopping the topdress after week 8 allows the plant to finish most of the amendments in the pot so the mix isn’t too hot after its re-ammended back into the “pile”

Enough of the chatter, here’s some pics of progress so far.

We got 4 keepers, one runt, and one mutant (not shown). They will get topped next week, then Cloned and flipped. I have a separate area in a spare bedroom to grow the males out. I’ll be collecting pollen, and making f2’s.

@JustANobody was gracious enough to send me 3 snips of his mob, which I will also be dusting with the freezeland. Also on the freezeland dusting list

Red eye jedi
Mocha berry
Gorilla zkittles
Meltdown

Feel free to comment, post pics, whatever…thanks for reading!

34 Likes

Hell ya! Very excited to see how the crosses go, particularly the MOB and Red Eye Jedi.

2 Likes

This cross always interested me. Good luck on the grow :metal:

3 Likes

Cute seedlings!

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

It sounds like a cool project!

2 Likes

Found 2 males so far, and suspect a third

2 males (Burt and Ernie)

Suspected male (shemp)

Other two look like females (Evelyn and Gloria) just judging by structure. These are not topped, and side branches are racing to join the canopy.

And one mutant i was going to mulch, but it’s starting to recover from whatever it’s problem was. I suspect overwatering. I’ll have a word with the caretaker. He’s always doing “qc” as he calls it, quality control. Fucken druggo

The males went upstairs into a shotty cabinet I made in a spare bedroom under an old blurple. I’ll collect the pollen in a few weeks while I let the ladies veg a bit longer.

8 Likes

Fans have some pretty cool textures and verigations. My wife took some shots yesterday, her hands are a lot more steady than mine.

Pointy

Wrinkly. My wife says it looks like a Shar pei

10 Likes

Evelyn and Gloria have shown their lady whiskers in veg

I’ll be xplanting these girls into some 5gal buckets next week.

I would have liked to veg the males out longer, but they are hell bent on flowering. Who am I to cock block a stem clearing pre mature pollen puff? :sneezing_face:

7 Likes

Thanks for sharing your grow on this freezeland bro; good stuff !

download

3 Likes

Thanks for stopping by to check it out! I can’t wait to see some nugs on these beauties. The females look like I don’t have to train at all, just topped once. So far no problems at all with this strain.

They are going to look amazing outside this season. Definitely doing one freezeland, and 2 freeze 7. The rest of my outdoor will be testers from COPA and other members on a few different forums. Going to elevate my outdoor game this year. I fenced in my yard last year by myself, fuck that sucked. So much digging. Now I get to build actual structures, very excited this year. Going to the scrap yard today to see if anyone dumped some pipe I can use to bend up a hoop house.

5 Likes

Repotted into 5gal, cleaned them up, took some clones, and slapped the ladies into bloom.

e779cfb6-27e6-422d-8a0d-6eb933ebbabf_text

Males are upstairs dropping pollen, I’ll freeze some and dust up one of these lucky ladies. Not sure if it’s an f2, or just further inbred at this point. :thinking:

10 Likes

Looking good!

1 Like

Thanks man! She’s a slow grower for sure. Perfect plant to keep in the back corner of the veg cabinet until you need it. Never thirsty, only topdressed once last week. It’s like that baby older couples have. It’s all grown up already asking the waiter for the specials and a new “clean” set of cutlery.

2 Likes

Here they are just finishing week 2. One more week and I’ll powder the flowers. I might just completely seed both of them if anyone wants any. I only ask you pay for shipping, and request a doodle.

I’ll leave a few branches unmolested so we can sample some without the bean husk confetti.

Doodle I made my wife today for mother’s day

8 Likes