Fresh Beans ! Free Beans ! 😁

Fresh Beans! Pulled this nug to check their status…Maui Mango Haze x Orange Grove cross. :grin:

@JustSumTomatoes

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

Wikified for those that want beans, starting NOW (4/11) … GO !!! :grin::wink: We may have some F2s down the line…:vulcan_salute:

1. @Kabuddha :us:
  2. @yardgrazer :us:
  3. @OGTreeSlayer :us:
  4. @Tao :us:
  5. @Tejas :us:
  6. @Smooth :us:
  7. @420noob
  8. @MotaMan :us:
  9. @Movement13
  10. @ShiskaberrySavior
  11. @A-Loc
  12. @503BudMan
  13. @illicitmango
75 Likes

That’s awesome good work man!

6 Likes

Thanks!

There are some with your name on them when they are ready :slightly_smiling_face:.

4 Likes

Sounds like an awesome cross @Kabuddha
Beans look good and ready!!!

3 Likes

That sounds like it’ll be tasty! where does the orange grove come from? i’m googling but all i’m finding is dispensary descriptions

2 Likes

Nice cross, do you pick up notes of mango and orange?

3 Likes

Fresh beanz! :seedling::green_heart:

2 Likes

Woooaah just acquired both of these strains and you’ve already crossed them lol how’d their mom smell??

2 Likes

That combo sounds amazing. Gives me mango dreamsicle vibes. :peace:

3 Likes

From whence came those Maui Mango Haze beans?

3 Likes

I Ve Just dried my Buds,and they had lot of seeds,I opened One and It was moist inside,not dried,what can I do to store Them right?How to dry seeds?
Sorry to post this in your thread @Kabuddha ,if you guys know how to manage fresh seeds please help.
I also noticed some have opened and tried to germinate when still on drying Buds :frowning:

4 Likes

The Maui Mango Haze is one of Sebrings F2s. The Orange Grove came by way of a member here…

The orange grove has a strong orange stem rub…mild orange smell on buds. The Maui Mango Haze has a decent smell…kinda eucalyptusy stem rub with a musky bud smell, got a little lemon in the MMH the other day The MMH still has abit to go so I’m sure it’s odor will change. The OG too…I’m betting the orange gets stronger…

@Andrexl…you said the seed were wet inside? That is what you want, you don’t want them dried out or desiccated…just dry on the outside. Store in cool dry conditions, the colder the better. As it gets colder humidity lowers.

6 Likes

Those crosses and your descriptions of the smells sound so incredible. How exciting! Nice work man!

3 Likes

I m storing in glass vials but have not dried Them for a long time,Just One or two weeks at 55-60%rh with Buds drying
Should I use some silica gel ?

1 Like

Awesome :clap:t2: we’ll done, absolutely love this

2 Likes

Just hang dry ur buds as u would normally do till branches are snapping and buds are crispy, then shuck out the seeds and throw them in the fridge for two weeks to mimick a short winter, then they should be ready to pull out and germinate. Just watch whatever container ur storing them in for the first few days to make sure ur not getting moisture beads. As long as things are crispy u should be fine though

1 Like

Freezing them also works well.

2 Likes

I always recommend against silica gel…in nature they would dry and then freeze in the buds during winter months. I feel silica can dessicate them entirely, killing them. :wink:

3 Likes

Interesting that you would mention that; I was just reading a few articles the other day about seed saving (vegetable garden seeds), and the thing I saw commonly was advice to store seeds with a silica pack for 2 days, and then remove the pack “to prevent overdrying”. You might be on to something

5 Likes

I have herd mention of that as well.

regards,

2 Likes