Fresh Coast Seed Co

I didn’t see a thread for him so I figured I start one. He bred the white truffle cut that was found from gorilla butter by Beleaf, and has been hyped hard recently (cuts selling for $5k a pop)

He just decided to drop feminized white truffle beans
in collaboration with Beleaf that are untested (Gorilla Butter F2 White Truffle Cut S1). He’s running 150 plants himself in flower and is being transparent about everything but wanted to strike while the irons hot.

Anyone who’s wanted to check out this white truffle craze they’re up for preorder now at a few sites. Beegens beans and terpyseeds are giving bogo freebie packs of fresh coasts secret cheese line that didn’t sell great.

17 Likes

I was just looking at this, trying to justify the cost. Anyone think its worth with the freebies?

2 Likes

The freebies were 100 a pack from an official release. Those two banks are only giving them away because he gave them a bunch, they didn’t sell, and he’s not charging them. I’d take advantage.

3 Likes

Beleaf said they’ll both be putting out a few white truffle crosses each. Fresh Coast also mentioned he’ll be dropping garlic icing crosses little by little later this year.

3 Likes

I recall what Nspecta said about S1 seeds on his Pot Cast episode…you typically need to run through a lot of S1 seeds in order to find something as good as or better than the original clone only. And even then, you’re not guaranteed to find anything even as good as the original.

4 Likes

I saw there’s a black truffle release up on strainly right now too

2 Likes

Yeah, seems like I saw someone else found a different pheno of Gorilla Butter F2 that seems to be at least as good if not better than the white truffle cut (might be the black truffle you mentioned).

There are probably a lot of people with Gorilla Butter F2 packs who are gonna grow them out and see what they find.

I’ve also seen some people on IG say they think Fresh Coast’s Lemon Butter is even better than the white truffle cut…but preference doesn’t typically beat hype.

1 Like

Yea fresh Coast has said himself he has better stuff than the white truffle. I’m excited to see his garlic icing crosses.

The black truffle is by 3rd coast and is white truffle x pure Michigan. Thug Pug even just announced he’s back and will be dropping white truffle crosses soon.

3 Likes

Everyone who wants to make a buck in the next 3 months will be dropping crosses made with the white truffle cut. Approximately 2 of those crosses will have been germ tested (let alone flowered) before releasing for sale.

2 Likes

People already have been dropping white truffle crosses for months now. This seems to be Fresh Coast and Beleaf’s attempt at getting beans out representing the original truffle cut, that Beleaf found, before someone else does.

Fresh Coast is being transparent and clearly labeled these as untested. That said he said he’s had 3 beans not pop out of the approximate 150 he’s currently running with no herm problems.

4 Likes

Yeah I fully understand what you’re saying about trying to beat the “copycat” drops to the punch. I have way too many other seeds to spend time chasing hype, so I won’t be getting in on the preorder. Maybe if I catch a pack on a great sale later… :sweat_smile:

Also looks like Fresh Coast is getting IG mugged to the point of closing/temp shutting down his IG accounts, at least from the last comment I saw. I’m starting to think that a lot of the IG post reporting & account bans are caused by the same people who “recover” accounts.

2 Likes

I feel you, hopefully these testers will turn out some gems. And yea, I can’t keep up with the amount of seed banks/breeders having to change their ig accounts recently. It’s getting out of control.

1 Like

Got the white truffle packs and a few freebies.
The Gluechee and White Truffle Cheese were from Fresh Coasts last drop that didn’t sell well but look fire.

If you’re interested, beegensbeans.com has a bunch of Fresh Coast, and other breeders, up right now already discounted and an extra 20% off sale code (summer2021)

4 Likes

I ordered mine from terpy still waiting, i think they ship today or tomorrow.

1 Like

If anyone’s interested in White Truffle S1s but doesn’t want to pay the standard market price…Labyrinth Seed Co has a better price on them than I’ve seen anywhere else. Their (almost) site-wide sale runs through tonight at midnight PDT. Almost everything is 20% off the listed price–no code needed.

2 Likes

I’m running a full pack of Truffle Breath (PBB x Gorilla Butter F2 WTC)

Here’s 10 of them in wk 2 flower
Looking through his other strains it’s hard to resist buying as many as I can. I got some Modified Moose Cookies on the way but I like the look of Eezy-E and some of the other Truffle crosses

5 Likes

Nice, I just harvested the white truffle cheese and they turned out pretty solid.

11 Likes

Dawn that looks tasty… did you get much pheno variation? What were they like?

1 Like

They’re still drying and getting into their cure but that one is truffle leaning as well as the second and the third is secret cheese leaning. The smells are noticably different. All three stretched a lot and yielded about 2.5 zips off a three gallon.

I also ran two seeds of his white truffle s1 fems and both hermed on me. I’ll try the others in the pack eventually but it might be easier to hunt a truffle pheno through one of his other crosses that are regular seeds tbh.

3 Likes

Ya I think someone said in my thread that the WTC was herm prone. Haven’t found any yet but keeping a close eye. He seems to have dribbled all sorts of random crosses to all different seed banks. Which strains are rhe ones to go for do you know ?

1 Like