Frisian Duck + Pamir Gold

Hi,greetings from Czech republic.Sorry for my english,because im not profesional translater :slight_smile:
I want to see you my plants,that are growing in my garden…ILEGAL of course ;)…
Seeds are from Dutch Passion seeds bank NL and they are feminised.
Ive got 3 plants 2x Frisian Duck and 1x Pamir gold.I was implant these strains at 22.4.2016 in my propagator under 125W CFL…at allmix soil from biobizz.

3 Likes

http://grower.cz/home/potw.php?s=&action=show&photoid=574988

1 Like

1 Like

At the middle of May I was started grow in my garden.It was looking bad for me,because original soil is not good and i change it for allmix (biobizz),next it was looking good and i was be a satisfied.

Pamir Gold

1 Like

frisian duck is really camo plant :smiley: …the leafes are as duck foots :wink: second plant FD

4 Likes

shieet. frisian duck’s leaves looks so weird

Beautiful strawberry and raspberry :slight_smile:

Thanks guys im esteem it…this is the pictures of the end a vegetative phase and start of a bloom phase.(24.8.2016)
First Frisian Duck got 2 metres high…
Second Frisian Duck is smaller and he has got 1,6 metres
Sorry for quality of pictures,I will be try a better photos in the next time. :wink:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Pamir Gold,his height is about 2,3 metres…from this time Pamir Gold started produce a lot of rosin(?) I don’t know particular term. Simply trichomes…I like it and I look forward to Pamir Gold.

3 Likes

hi james, looks damn cool…
Aint you worrying about rot? Cuz they looks kinda young, especially that Pamir. Frisian looks fresh!

1 Like

Hi Severus,thats pictures are older and they’re from 24.8…I check it everyday and I was not find a rot to this time.and Pamir is resistant to a rot…weather is so good…I’m calm;-) …

The First Frisian Duck is a purple phenotype,I like it :slight_smile: these pictures are from from 5.9.

7 Likes

This is second Frisian Duck he has got mixed colours from green to purple. I was snip a top at vegetative phase.

8 Likes

Pamir Gold was bloom later,but i think so it looking good…many many trichomes,it’s crazy :smiley: …this is my leader for this season.

4 Likes

Joy to watch, Beautiful flowers, good luck.

Two weeks later…

1.Frisian Duck
2.Frisian Duck
Pamir Gold

5 Likes