Froggy's Pharmhouse

Hey OG. I’ve been a member for about a month now but this is my first post. I’m a rookie grower with just a 2.5 X 2.5 at the moment but hopefully the Pharmhouse will grow in the near future. I’ve got a complete grow journal elsewhere on the internet (not sure about the rules on sharing that) but without further ado, here are a few pictures from my first grow!

Oregon Huckleberry, bred by @Mongobongo and acquired through @Sebring’s site a few months back. Many thanks to both of them.

Day 26 of flower. Starting to smell like hashy berries.

Thanks for checking it out.

49 Likes

Hey FP, good to see the oh Huck’s getting grown out. Mine are still in veg but they’re ready. How did this girl come out? I don’t think there are any rules from this side about posting links to other forums though the other forums may have something to say.

7 Likes

Looks like your starting off on the right foot there. Healthy looking plants and the trich formation looks outstanding as well! I can smell the huckleberries in my mind now.

5 Likes

They are currently on day 27 of flower, I should be updating this every week or so.

11 Likes

Looking totally awesome @froggys_pharms. I’m running OHB currently as well. Your girls look very consistent to the Male and female I pollinated. I also have another pheno.
Your pics are useful for documenting the strain and the seed line.
Keep up the great work.
Cheers

5 Likes

Thank you. In my experience so far, the plant on the left has the favorable pheno of the two I have. It stayed a few inches shorter, began to flower much quicker and smells amazing. Hopefully the plant on the right just takes an extra week to finish and turns out just as good.

6 Likes

Great structure, those are going to fill out nicely.

4 Likes

Update time and some pictures from day 30 of flower.
The plant on the lefts smell is only getting better and better. Didn’t know what I was expecting from my first grow, but this shit’s blowing me away! The plant on the right has ended its stretch finally and the buds are putting on some more mass. It is definitely the sativa leaning of the two and the left plant is exhibiting more indica traits. Judging by the sights and smells I should have some powerful medicine in a month or two.
Left plant is 28" right plant is 32"

One of the mains on Left Huck

Bud site on Left Huck

Sativa-looking bud sites on Right Huck

20 Likes

Another update, now at day 37 of flower. The smell has intensified into a pungent gassy, fruity and berry aroma. More trichome coverage every day. The plant on the right is starting to get frosty and smells great now too. These pictures are taken with an older iphone. I’d love to get some macro shots of these trichs.

Left plant

Right plant

There are even trichs on the stems of the fan leaves. Only the right plant grew the stems back out like this. The left plant’s stayed tight to the buds. (I know, reddish stems on the right plant. Likely from being closest to the light).

I should probably give a quick rundown of my setup. As I mentioned earlier my tent is 2.5"x2.5". Running 2/3 Happy Frog and 1/3 SoHum in 3 gallon fabric pots(started in smaller pots and transplanted twice). I added a handful of worm castings after a month in veg and feed with Root’s Organic Uprising Bloom about 1tbsp. at beginning and every 4 weeks in flower. Watering with straight RO with a pH around 6.5-7. Light is a 150 W Mars Hydro LED. I have a small fan at the bottom of the tent and an AC infinity for outtake with filter. I also use a small space heater inside the tent and a humidifier for earlier in veg.

16 Likes

Day 40 of flower for the Oregon Huckleberries.
No major issues to report, but one question. I only have one tent at the moment and it looks like my right plant is going to take an extra week to finish up compared to the left. Is there a smart way to start drying the first plant while the second finishes or will I just have to compromise somewhere?

Left plant

Some little baby buds on the left plant

Right plant

19 Likes

Day 44 of flower. Both plants are starting to get some darker color and bulk up a bit more. Right plant is pretty, but doesn’t have much personality yet.
What’s everyone’s go-to organic supplement for bulking up in flower? I’m feeding once a month with Root’s Bloom, and just fed with some Unsulphured Molasses for the first time earlier this week.

18 Likes

Great looking grow @froggys_pharms, mine
OHB are sugared right up too.

15 Likes

Very nice. How far along is that plant?

1 Like

That was around 35 days… ish

Wow, yours definitely have a lot more weight on them. What’s your feeding regimen if you don’t mind me asking?

2 Likes

I use GH 3 part and liquid kool bloom. Grown in sunshine number 4 under a 1 k hps. That pheno seems to produce better than the other two.

3 Likes

Beautiful flowers, you definitely got it growin on. Headed for an excellent harvest without a doubt, don’t let the pictures of others fool you… the camera add’s 10 kilo’s of trichromes! The 150 watt light is doing a great job, adding more fuel to bloom won’t bring a better yield unless you increase the light at the same time.
@ubcchemo daaaaaamn that girl is juicy!

2 Likes

Day 50 of flower now. Starting to get a bit more photogenic. The one pheno is still pretty pale, going to try and figure out a way to let her flower an extra week or two past the other. The colorful pheno already has about 3-5% amber on the top colas.

14 Likes

Day 54F. These girls are starting to become blanketed in trichomes. The slower pheno is starting to gain some color in the leaves and the buds.

17 Likes

I gave my last two karma points to your trichrome covered flowers, looking deliciously inviting, great gardening. :+1: :+1:

3 Likes