From the fire rises the Phoenix ,Paps 2020 octopots

You make me feel like my closet is a tinderbox…and it probably is. Payday is in 9 days…fire extinguishers everywhere…fireball extinguishers everywhere

4 Likes

Already got it figured out lol :joy:
Mrs said no more tents she said nothing about this lol :joy:

4 Likes

Things are moving forward
New 1more Octopot ,A new fan, surge protectors and fire ball all arrive tue this week
All seeds showing signs of life
Oh it feels good
More to follow

7 Likes

May you never never need them but pice of mind is worth everything

8 Likes

Arrived today and set up

Fire ball set up above tent hight and above electrical

14 Likes

Hi there
It lives ( speaking like young Frankenstein)

23 Likes

Looks like somebody’s getting ready to have some fun

4 Likes

Bro I thought :thought_balloon: :thinking: I forgot how lol :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Good to see you back at it ,I just got a Octopot to try from a friend waiting on a autoflower seed to sprout to try in it. They say established clones don’t do as well in a Octopot what’s your take on that?

5 Likes

The best way I find is newly rooted clones
But I like to give them a week in a solo cup just before the roots circle
Seed take for ever

I tried to root them directly in the Octopots 3 out of 4 died
So I like to see established roots not too big
Paps

10 Likes

Might have to rethink what to stick in it now. All my clones are 45 plus days well rooted , I guess I could veg the new seed a few weeks first then toss it into the octo . Thanks for the info.

5 Likes

Take a clipping of one of those clones what maybe 2 weeks till it starts to root could be quicker then seed
My 2 cents

I was going to run LUI but I ll save it for next run

Paps

6 Likes

Hay bro I was thinking if you just broke up the root ball a bit It may allow the roots to travel down to the Rez

5 Likes

Hey Paps, so glad to see you’re able to get back to growing, bro. I know you must be happy. So glad it wasn’t worse.

I feel like I should plant one of my Sinister seeds strains after reading your posts. I still have Lost in Space (Apollo cross), Damaged Case, and Snow Queen. I’m in for this thread! peace

4 Likes

I’d of thought the same but following there info I just might try it any way see what she does I could scruff up the roots and point them in the right direction .

5 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior exactly what I was thinking it should work
If you do please the show results

@GMan thanks for stopping by your always welcome at paps house and do crack some sinister beans
Peace

Paps

6 Likes

Seconded, please. I’m on my first run with Octopots. I started auto seeds in Solo cups, then transferred to Octopots when they were two weeks old. My next crop will be regs and I wasn’t sure what strategy to take for clones.

5 Likes

Hi there
It’s always best to start from just rooted clones
Iva not try them with autos should be awesome

Please post
Paps

4 Likes

How did your plants do with a 2 week veg in the Octopot’s? Really interested in giving them a decent chance to prove there worth still on the fence as to run a newly sprouted seed or a established clone or cut a new clone and root it direct in the pot?

3 Likes

:pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face: I know that feeling I didn’t have any growing but the firefighters were sure to call the cops about all my bongs

2 Likes