Fruit Bowl x Spice Mix Outdoor Grow

Its been awhile since I’ve been here. Maybe 2 years now lol.
Well now Im back with some seeds I got from my guy @Sunshine Fruit Bowl and Spice Mix.
Im doing an outdoor with these babies. As you can see nothing to see here yet… But I will def keep you guys updated.

12 Likes

Welcome back, thanks for sharing.
Best of luck!

3 Likes

Nothing nicer than new seedlings in the sun.

I’m still standing here seeds in one hand and a water bottle in the other. Staring at the calendar trying to calculate if it’s too early to start.

You grown these before?

3 Likes

Nope . I’ve had these babies in the fridge for a couple years now. So this is their debut lol. We’ll see how they do. I’m keeping this grow pretty simple. Liquid seaweed and molasses and RO Water

4 Likes

Ok March 24th was the day seed hit soil.
So it’s been 3 weeks and they are moving along.
Spice mix is doing their thing. The fruit bowl
Is a slow mover but still progressing…

4 Likes

UPDATE::
It’s been 63 days since seed touched soil. I have em 8 gals fabrics now. mixed some fox farm with a few other amendments. I kept it really simple. Bone and fish meal, light on seaweed, and worm castings. They’re sprouting beautifully. Its been raining a few days here lately so they’ve been getting a lot of rainwater. No problems just minor bug problems but a little neem scares them away.SO check it out

6 Likes

Nice forest you’ve got there Arriba|nullxnull , they look much better in the wild … :sunglasses:

2 Likes

lol thnx man. I love my lilttle wild children :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Man that’s quite an update, what a difference! Those things are gonna be ridiculous by the end of the year.

When I read the name ‘fruit bowl’ this is all I can think of lol

https://i.giphy.com/media/l0HlUyLdDkpQkTXby/giphy.webp

What’s the history of those strains? They look vigorous that’s for sure.

1 Like

Wow man they are looking lovely for sure. Are they going in ground or staying in containers? I’m watching this one :popcorn::v:

2 Likes

lmao hilarious bro.

Fruit bowl is a strain grown by Karma Genetics. a cross between fruity pebbles x udub x mandarina. And I believe the spice mix Im growing has an Hawaiian origin.

2 Likes

man thats a great fuckin question. lol. I didnt think they would veg this quickly but they took to the soil quite well. So Idk it looks like they might out grow the 8 pounders, but we’ll see lol

2 Likes

They seriously vegged ridiculously fast must be a great spot. They might be a bit tight in their current bags come July or so

2 Likes

Yea you got me thinking now. I may just transplant again. lol…

1 Like

Another update . It’s been about 80 days and they’re still vegging. No sign of flower yet :eyes:

2 Likes

Another Update
The girls finally showing flower.
Nice and healthy :ok_hand:t5:

2 Likes

How’s watering those beauties!? They look fantastic.

1 Like

Been watering them everyday or every other day lol.
Been feeding them bone and blood meal. Some epsom salt from time to time but that’s it. Been keeping it really simple and they love it

1 Like

Beautifull plants @4HundredFifty3

1 Like

Thanks brother :pray:t5: :seedling: