Fruity Pebbles!?

Looking for this strain, its one of my all time favs, but can’t seem to locate it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand::green_heart:

8 Likes
5 Likes

Oooooh thanks @SmknCanuck !!!

1 Like

I have a sour fruity pebbles OG

4 Likes

Dear lord - let me know what you’d like to trade. Bwuahahahahaha

2 Likes

What do you have that would work be willing to trade? Are you looking for a clone or seeds?

2 Likes

What do you have that you would be willing to trade?

2 Likes

Seeds, not really sure. I have some space monkey seeds that im jist growing and also some blue sunshine both Bodhi

1 Like

Ok … the sour fruity pebbles og I have are regular seeds… I have a couple to spare but its only like 3 … but I’m willing to send you a clone… and im also in the middle of reproducing them in a large quanity so if you take the clone soon as the seeds are finished I can send you a bunch so you can have them and dont have to search anymore . We are reproducing both feminized and regular

14 Likes

How close to the original fruity pebbles Og is your cut ? Haven’t had good fruity pebbles in like a decade for some reason people started calling the mixed packs fruity pebbles locally and I’ve fucked up and bought some twice to be heartbroken lol

5 Likes

Hey good sale you’ve got happening nice strains also,
https://grumpyoldbastardsseedco.com/strains/ols/products

1 Like

What do you mean by mix packs?

1 Like

Yes sir… thanks for checking us out… more strains are coming soon… get signed up… going to release the tester line up soon…

5 Likes

Bulk overruns like when people are putting together packs to send from Colorado and there 3 oz of this and 5 of this sometimes they just throw them all in one pack I had someone tell me they had fruity pebbles and they just meant it was a bag of mixed buds lol

I haven’t had any real fruity pebbles in probably 10 years

2 Likes

Grumpyoldbastards is a legit seed company with great deals.You lucked out there Nefrella and should jump on his offerer :grin: i signed up on the news letter to be notified about testing for them and plan on ordering a couple of packs from him next weekend.

4 Likes

Totally, totallllly down for a clone :green_heart:

2 Likes

How long does it take to get the email back once signed up? Still waiting must be covid slowdown .
There we go I’m in now .

2 Likes

When you signed up did you a confirmation email with a link to click to activate.When you click it it should give you a code for 10% off and tell you that your now confirmed

1 Like

I was talking to Fred Flintstoned the other day he told me he was going to roll.up his fruity pebbles and smoke him a Yabba Dabba Doobie

6 Likes

@potdaddy4x4 , Dino ate the stash, will have to recover them from the yard roses, LOL. No, would like to see this cross!!! See you on your site @GrumpyOldBastards !!!

3 Likes