FSBC deserves its own category

Continuing the discussion from Mimir's F.B.S.C runs- Beanz, Beanz the magical fruit:

Seed Runs Co-op is collective effort to preserve some rare cannabis strains and keep them available to our members.

I think FBSC runs should have their own sub-category in the Breeder’s Lab. This is not an Overgrow co-op seed run and so should not be listed as one.

8 Likes

Agree, I suggested that in another FSBC thread ejem|nullxnull, if they are only available for a minority, preservation is not the correct word to describe it. For those who for legal reasons couldn’t join that group, it is frustrating.

Sorry MimirKush for going off topic, I wish you all the success in this endeavour … beer3|nullxnull

6 Likes

Man, I don’t know how many times I have to say it. THE SEEDS THAT ARE PRODUCED BY FBSC RUNS WILL BE DISTRIBUTED TO ALL OG MEMBERS THROUGH @SEBRING’S SITE!! YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE A MEMBER OF THE FBSC TO RECEIVE SEEDS!!!

I can’t make it any plainer than that. If it’ll make you all happy, I’ll ask Joe to create us a subcategory.

19 Likes

The co-op has certain rules. Like 75 slots per TL2/TL3 category, signup on OG etc. The freaks have different rules. That’s fine but then the category is incorrect.

No reason to be angry at me. I think you are taking this the wrong way and as a personal insult. My apologies if I stepped on your or anyone’s toes.

And apologies to the thread starter, maybe a mod can move this off topic discussion to the coop thread

7 Likes

Man, writing in CAPITALS means shouting in the net, no need to do that. I suggest to update your FBSC statements as there’s not a single word of what you say. Sebring’s site is worldwide open, how would you control only TL2 and Regulars Ogers would get them in the correct order? hum|nullxnull

Please mods put this in the correct thread, would be a great idea for them to have their own subcategory … beer3|nullxnull

7 Likes

There i changed it out of co op to grow room diaries. Gotta say its super awesome of everyone to start splitting hairs and getting all politically correct like some new age cancel culture woke lords.

8 Likes

Dear @TeamOG could one of you please move all postings starting with my first one in this thread to the following thread? Strain Donations and Breeder Match Ups for Preserving

I did not intend to screw up @MimirKush’s thread. Thanks :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Its too early for finesse :joy:

3 Likes

My apologies to both of you. Sorry about the shouting, I’m not angry, I’m just very frustrated.

That thread is there to solicit growers. The Co-Ops aren’t discussed in that thread because they already exist, they don’t need to be explained to anyone, and they have no bearing on that discussion.

As I’m writing this, I realize I’ve misread between the lines. The problem here I think is that the signup sheets are tied to the Spring and Fall Co-Op boxes, and are a kind of guarantee that you’ll get seeds. We have always planned to do Co-Op signups, and donate to the server auctions too. If you guys want seeds, you’ll be able to get them.

You are right that this thread is in the wrong place. This is actually a grow log, not a Co-Op thread.

@zephyr, @Northern_Loki, can you or one of the other mods move this thread to Growroom Diaries - Overgrow.com?

Thanks
:guitar:

13 Likes

I’ve moved all off topic posts from @MimirKush’s topic which is now in #indoor-growing:growroom-diaries instead of #breeders-lab:seed-runs-co-op

For start we have #freakers tag established. Please tag relevant topics… they will be moved to new category when the time comes :slight_smile: . If there is enough support we can definitely create new category.

13 Likes

That’s why we’re humbly asking for the FSBC runs being held out of the Co-op category, as it has been said it does not match its requirements. It is reasonable for your group to have its own subcategory so anyone interested can follow it and those ones who don’t just ignore it.

I don’t see why you should be frustrated, your project is going on and no one is criticizing it, just trying to find a good place for it in the forum categories … beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes

I agree with its own category. Strictly because its a massive project of its own… somthing of the magnitude of what you guys are up to deserves its own sub category!

*** but with that said, I’m not part of it. You guys do as you wish, cause it doesn’t affect me!

9 Likes

I’m really not too keen on that Joe. I let my frustration get the better of me. We don’t need our own category, and ultimately I think it’d just make things worse. We’ll use the #freakers tag, and put them somewhere else.

Thanks for all you do Joe, it very much appreciated. I hope all is well with you and yours.
:guitar:

6 Likes