Fuel or Kush smell/taste

I’ve always had a sweet tooth you could say for these fuel/kush tasting buds. Im currently setting up a 4x8 grow tent with 2 600w hid lights and hoping to get some advice on a strain to try and grow. The plan is to do it RDWC style in a SCROG. going to be running 4 plants at a time cause its all i can legally do. Fairly new to growing did one grow years ago when i was a teenager in DWC bubble buckets.

7 Likes

sorry no advice on strains here still dont know myself

1 Like

Nice setup, and welcome!
What kinda flowering time are you looking for?
I really don’t know strains either, but that might help get ya a better answer from someone, who does.

2 Likes

As far as yield and flowering time goes I’m not concerned. I care purely about the quality.

Also I plan on growing 4 of the same strain just for the sake of consistency while I learn.

1 Like

I guess I should also mention I live in Canada.

2 Likes

Chem D or Chem 91 will get you where you want to go.

2 Likes

Karma Headbanger best of luck!!:call_me_hand:t4::call_me_hand:t4:

I’m also guessing you want fem as well or are regs ok?

1 Like

Well since you’re in Canada as well, I can send ya a 5 pack of fem Blue Dream x Cookies Kush, if ya want them.
I’ll never get around to them, so you’re free to have them. Only thing is, is I’m not quite sure if it fits your flavor profile…but I’m damn sure they’ll be dank as hell in their own right, let me know if ya want them

3 Likes

Really appreciate that Im trying to get my hands on some seeds from the fundraiser auction but if that doesn’t work out ill take you up on it! Also curious where you Canadian members buy seeds from?

Agree with Chem and any of its derivatives. Those are nice and gassy. Gelato, SFV Kush, MAC, Wedding Cake, and Do-si-dos (esp Cherry) are my favorite kushy strains.

1 Like

Jordan of the islands is a great Canadian breeder, only regs tho, which I’d rather anyway

Love wedding cake.
Easy to grow

1 Like

Heres a homemade strain I created and it smells like gasoline…Black Nam

5 Likes

Just drying(and trying) some Bubba Kush and it smells mainly of fuel and a hint of B.O.