FullCircleSelect

I have spent over half my life enjoying and growing the wonderful cannabis plant in all its beauty, much like most of the people here on OG. Like many of you growers I have always been on the search for that random amazing plant, and also like you have found some great phenos along the way.
My goal has been to provide seed that can handle the harsh harvest season we get here in the Northeast, without bottlenecks the typical early finish varieties(many old school growers like those 'round here). But instead work other lines that can handle the possibility of wet weather in Oct/early November which is typical here.
5 Likes

Germination rates look decent for this progeny!

12 Likes

Last year I was working an indoor project and found a nice goji male, so hit a few of mom’s I had… let’s see what comes out of these! Gave a bunch of the black triangle x goji to locals to run outdoors, as the bt did great indoors and showed mold resistance…

5 Likes

Nice! Love Goji and her medical wonders! Black triangle too! Looking forward to your findings my friend

2 Likes

this is the cut from the Black Triangle I used in the BT x Goji Og. From clone this was 7.5 weeks under LED

3 Likes

Triangle x goji og
Put into flower at 6" from seed … finished about 9 weeks…

5 Likes

Chunky!

9 Likes

Here is another of the black triangle x goji f2 taken down around 10 weeks…

7 Likes

This was cut at 12 weeks, after being put into flower as a 6" clone. Og x Neville A5 haze… I hit the mother with goji og pollen…

6 Likes

Goji x glue x thai at 2.5 weeks already showing some crystal!

2 Likes

Glue x thai x goji about 5 weeks in…
Lineage is actually (genius thai x gg4) x goji …

Previous post Info was misleading…

2 Likes

Genius thai goji

3 Likes

Love triangle f2

3 Likes

Goji f3

4 Likes

Goji f3

4 Likes

Goji f3 65 days… about to cut…

4 Likes

Love Triangle F2

4 Likes

67 days in 12+12… will keep it in for another week or 2, definitely has the scents from the mother but the chunkier structure from the goji og male used…

6 Likes

a5 haze x goji f2…

6 Likes

Now thats a cola. Great job! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like