5 Likes

#30 $20 @Faithisyours

3 Likes

What you smoking buddy?

1 Like

Did you survive???

:nerd_face:

5 Likes

Old Silver Ass #3 by @Skunkhunt101, one of my goto strains at the moment… it’s usually either that or GG4 when I’m trying to wind down for the night. Always puts a smile on my face, in this case it even got me to do the sensible thing and just ask Doug to take me off the list rather than go yelling at everyone who copies and pastes it. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Lmao… barely!!! Damn that thing kills my ass!! Plus… I always take a bigger 1 because it always takes effort to even want to hit that thing lol… cough forrrrevvvvvvverrrrrrr… but after the punishment… i smile!! Hahaha

2 Likes

Lmao… eh … you never yelled… :laughing:

Like I said I know you’re a good dude… no worries lol…
All the devils still in us all from yesterday hahaha
Nothing a bowl can’t fix! Woohoo!!

3 Likes

Hello,

I am sorry, I don’t want to ignore you. It’s was more work than I thought. Just because of the great succes you OG-family give it.

I did see your DM. Let’s talk there further, again I am sorry. Thanks for your offers.

4 Likes

#32 $10 :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Was at Head shop yesterday evening. Bought a new “banger???” or whatever it is called. Quartz piece that fits in my bong and use it for Rosin. Nice quality one, Terp Sluper type . Put Rosin on bottom, gets pulled into top of it which has a cap and a ball on a chain, LMAO, that whirls around when you take a hit and swirls the puddle, lol. Was high as Hell, couldnt pass it up.

Came home, set it up, got torch ready, …no Rosin. Damn it!!! Took 12 grams of crap of my rolling tray, lol, and 4 very very ugly buds of schwagg i bought for my dog sitter, into a 90 micron bag and smashed at 180 for 4 minutes. Got a big ass puddle of nasty looking DARK DARK Rosin, that didnt smell very good. I did not burn it, nor press it too hard, it was just POOR starting material. Teach’s me, dont press bullshit, lol.

Get a big ole dab on my rod, heat the bottom of the new thing start taking the hit. Watching the ball n chain whirl around, very cool. Just watching the ball n chain spin around not paying attention. Got a monster friggin hit before irealized it. Was HORRIBLE…like smoking a car tire…maybe worse. Thought i was gonna puke. I can still taste it in my mouth. Got like 3 grams of this crap, what to do with it lol

4 Likes

No worries, like I said I wasn’t offended; just that I’ve offered my support in the way I’m willing to, and was surprised to be getting called back here. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

No problem, done. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yea I understand it brother. I am very thankfull for your help and your (precious) offers, ofcourse I want to up in the slots. People love those genetics and afterall, it’s about helping San and his wife and you (all!!!) does a wonderful job. I am thankfull

3 Likes

Lot #33 $25
Strain info please.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Oh my god… lmao… that is absolutely friggin hysterical :rofl: hahahahahahahaha bro that is funny shit!! :laughing: I can picture it now bro… watching you finally regret the decision… then regret the decision to be mesmerized by the ball and chain… I have not seen 1 like that and I’m going to have to get 1… and yes it’s a banger… not sure why it can’t just be called a damn bowl lol …

But this part made me laugh so hard… oh bro… I feel for you… lmao … so what was your method of relief? Something to drink… candy… or brushing your teeth and mouthwash etc… lol. I’ve been there… I got sold some reclaim… oh isn’t that some cute bullshit trick to play on some unknowing poor bastard… I had a nectar collector back then… and we sat in the car and did it… he came with my “oil” and we hit it… it crackled and tasted like I what I would imagine smoking a fuggin live bug would taste like. I told him to get the fuck out of my car…lol and it was reclaim from someone’s bong… I still almost puke from the thought… and he’s lucky he got away lump free lol @Jetdro

2 Likes

I still taste n smell it. Gonna throw out the 3 grams , or roll joints lathered in it and give to people i dont like

2 Likes

Lmao… that’s 1 thing you could do!! I surely gave that reclaim to the trash… no one wanted it I tried to give it away hahaha… whew… what do flavor that was… there’s just no real describing it except how I did… absolutely disgusting :triumph:

Haha incoming @jetdro… relief is imminent!! Wassup @Heliosphear !!

1 Like

EXTRA donation from @Cormoran. Thank you brother.

@Cormoran D O N A T I O N

37 Ghost Rose x GG4 RIL seeds - regular - 10 seeds
38 Ghost Rose x GG4 RIL seeds - regular - 10 seeds
39 Ghost Rose x GG4 RIL seeds - regular - 10 seeds
40 Ghost Rose x GG4 RIL seeds - regular - 10 seeds
41 Ghost Rose x GG4 RIL seeds - regular - 10 seeds

This could be earlier on the list, but it slipped thru the messages. Sorry

10 Likes