Future Banner ( Bruce Banner x Future#1)

Hey everybody,

A while ago i did a cross using a male Bruce Banner very #3 leaning. I used him to pollenate a Future#1. The male was used to pollenate several varieties, which about 25% seem to express his red stem and hopefully xtra strawberry terps and crazy resin production. Banner brings all kinds of fun stability, yield, taste, and resin production.

I tend to do a bit of selection in veg when they start to show sex. I look for those leaves that feel like poison oak or ivy as 1 selection parameter those oils on cannabis express themselves in a similar way. I found 2 future banners that show it and look promising 1 is male and 1 is female. Ooohlala… they have been vegging under cfl and low watt led and i am about to flip to flower and will keep the thread updated from time to time.

I started a total of 40 10 each of 4 different crosses. They all germed. 10 of future banner all germinated. I discarded the slowest 40% and selected from there.

12 Likes

Sounds like a great project. I’ll be following along.

1 Like

Here’s me following!

1 Like

Welcome! Thanks for stoppin by. .

Awesome brother! Welcome!

Reserving my normal spot in that corner over there. I’ll stay quiet and observe, I promise. Thanks for the input, plant look exceptionally uniform in structure. Do enjoy a pleasant week, take care, stay EXTRA safe now and, indeed, be well. Continued success in your efforts!!! mister :honeybee: :heart_eyes:

Hey brother bee,

Welcome glad you could tag along.

1 Like

A little update on these… they are both under low wat leds in half gallon pots about 60% full of soil, the female is about 11 days into flower, the male in veg…

these 2 are the male

The male is super bushy, red stemmed, greasy leaves, smells alot like future really expressing that cannabis funk and gas with mild strawberries undertones. Great structure and i am excited about these suckers!

I will have to follow up with female pics…

1 Like

Lost a ton of pics from phone mishap… but some fun nonetheless!

3 Likes