G/13Hp project did well . I’m quite pleased

Kind of a cool story … I posted a thread on another forum about Hazeman’s Ghash . Found two crazy phenos in two packs … F2’d them … Around the same time I put up a thread about Silver Pearl . I got a response from a gent from OZ , said he had some very old Silver Pearl lines . Said it was crossed to SK#2 . So we traded . I got my beans safely as did he.

So he crossed the Ghash with the Skunk#2 and hit a GG#4 cut with the Ghash pollen and the progeny is inbound . The first pics are the Phenos I chose and some dried bud shots … The big outdoor plant is the GHash Sk#2 cross . About that Hazeman , some fire in those packs .

22 Likes

21 Likes

17 Likes

Here’s the progeny in the OZ sun Ghash/Sk#2

26 Likes

Looks like indoor hey ?

1 Like

Hi Marcus do you trade? Looks sup :fire:!

2 Likes

That ghash skunk 2 sound and looks awesome.

4 Likes

Have to work the line some . Goal is to pick a mom and bx . I’m not sure how many beans he’s getting to me just yet .

2 Likes

Thx man . Not bad for 40 dollar packs if memory serves me right…

4 Likes

Love the blue one!! That’s friggen An amazing color.

That’s awesome :clap:t2:

3 Likes

Ghash sometimes gets a bad rap for lacking in flavor . I happen to like it . Good flush and fed organically I’m getting garlic , the smell of the bottom of a trash can when rain water gets in it after a week of high heat and humidity , body odor … rubber tire . Pungent bud for sure . That’s about the best way I can describe it . Makes you sneeze and cough on the exhale. Good meds .

5 Likes

Lovely plants, can’t wait to see how the project continues.

5 Likes

Thx man . Good sturdy outdoor plant . Just a touch of mold on em … Done at 45n October 10th …

4 Likes

@SCJedi saw your thread , I thought you’d like this :v::blush:

2 Likes

Really nice looking flowers there and I was just looking up more original pictures of the 88g13hp and here this was on my doorstep !

Thanks appreciate the share and beautiful cross and outdoor plant!

3 Likes

Yeah man !! There’s some really cool phenos in those packs …I found two keepers in two packs … They do so well outdoors… I have the utmost of respect for people
doing preservation work .

2 Likes

The bud worms also love it. I did see they are susceptible to surface mold on the stems. Believe it or not I still have FOUR of the females hacked up and outside in the soggy weather to see if they mold up. I only put 9-10 weeks on the label because I was only making seeds and didn’t pay much attention to normal ripeness

1 Like

The two phenos I chose to pollinate did well with mold resistance… I harvested them around Oct 10th … Had one weird Sativa don plant out of two packs . That one actually threw some male flowers … This strain will be a force to be reckoned with with a little work …

2 Likes

That is pretty cool. Were yours NDNGUY or Hazeman?

These came from Hazeman’s IBL stock (sourced from NDNGuy I believe) and out of 19 plants I saw nothing that even closely resembled a sativa. The only variations I really saw were coloration and height. Purple v. Green and Tall v. Short. I think that most is in my notes posted above.

Big fat hollow stems that liked to flopped over, especially on spent males.

The 3 females I am revegging all have good mold resistance.

2 Likes

They were Hazeman’s beans …

2 Likes