G’s new veg/mother tent

Overgrow made me do it! :rofl:
Started coming on here a few months ago and I’ve gotten increasingly jealous of so many of yall having multiple tents or rooms for veg, mothers, flower, breeding, etc.
I’m working with limited space, and also limited power, so a second 4x2 off of Facebook marketplace it was!
Spent all day clearing out space, reorganizing, and going to pick it up. Just got it all set up and I’m feeling like a kid on Christmas!
Thanks for the inspiration, the generosity, positivity, knowledge, and everything else OG provides!!! Can’t wait to start this next chapter in my growing journey!
Happy growing :v:

21 Likes

Chopping my current run (first grow) at day 84 on Tuesday, then going to use 1 tent to dry, and the other to start some autos and veg out a few more photos after the autos get started.
So happy to have 2 tents, opens up so many possibilities!

6 Likes

Awesome!

I’ve got a 2x3 and I’m stoked. Wish I could have a 2x4 much less two of them!

The inspiration, knowledge and banter is top-notch around here. Looking forward to watching your journey :sunglasses:

Your first grow looks fantastic!

3 Likes

Gratz on the new tent. Always fun to play with new gear!

Good luck on the next run!

5 Likes

The addiction is real, next thing you know you’ll be using the spare bedroom, second bathroom, unused closets (used ones too) STOKED for you! Now the real fun begins!

6 Likes

Some updates in the past couple days!
Electrician came out and gave me more outlets and more juice, got a 4 foot wide 20 inch deep wire rack in the tent inspired by @BackyardBoogie420

Fan hooked up, 2x 70w 4 foot LED bars in the top (need to hang them tighter to the ceiling of the tent), got a spiderfarmer sf2000 for the bottom and an extra 100w vivosun light if needed, aswell as 2 tiny 16w led bars for the seed starting tray

It’s really coming together!!!
Going to be starting pepper seeds for outside soon, I’ll have to wait a few weeks until my autos in the flower tent are nearing finish to start any more photos in this tent with whatever veggies I’ll have going.
It’s starting to feel like a 3 ring circus in the best way possible :joy:
Also just got a 5x25 foot plot at the community garden so I’ll have wayyyyy more room for peppers and veggies this year than previously!

3 Likes

Starting to look realllll nice!
472 watts of LEDs total, definitely won’t ever need everything on full blast but it’s nice to not be lacking :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Very cool!

2 Likes

We’ve our first residents, all peppers and tomatoes in the 1020 tray… gotta get the temp up a bit and I’ll be moving the 1 humidifier I have from the flower tent that currently has some autos in it to this tent.
Waiting on a cloudforge from AC infinity next month, doh! :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

CSI seeds poking themselves out when I got home from work today :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Moved them to the right side of the tent that has 2 16w LEDs from Lowe’s years ago that are just 2 strips of LEDs each. 1 turned on gives around 150-200 ppfd at seedling height, both on around 300, super happy with how I set this tent up so far!

3 Likes

2/3 5150Tk x Chem 91 made it, third didn’t so I’m soaking another seed.
Did a test batch of microgreens and they sprouted great so I started a 1020 tray of a salad mix
And we’ve got tomatoes and some peppers starting to pop!
Carrots and peas being planted tomorrow, it’s like a garden circus ‘round these parts!
Loving every minute of it :grin:

Also almost forgot to add, got my new cloud forge from AC infinity and the humidity probe doesn’t seem to be functioning as it shows no reading when plugged in even after a reset etc, called them and stated my problem and right away the guy said he’d ship another unit and to try the probe from that or if not my unit is probably messed up and said just keep it and the new one, what great customer service!!!
Even said he’d try to expedite it out to ship today (called at like 10am)

3 Likes

Absolutely in love with this multi level setup inspired by another OG member!
2 CSI 5150 TK x Chem 91 got put into bokashi earthworks nutrigrow compost pots, third seed is up and out of the dome on the level below!
Plus a full tent shot of all the pepper and tomato seeds plus some microgreens.
Starting flowers and more veggies as soon as seed cells free up :joy:

3 Likes

Boy oh boy has this been a busy, stressful few weeks.
Taking on a lot more than I expected to this year growing all sorts of new veggies from seed aswell as trying to veg some plants while my photo run finishes up…
Got 2 varieties of peppers that on the second round of planting don’t seem to want to germinate, company sent more stock but that puts me about a month behind on those 2…
And the Nutrigrow pots from bokashi earthworks have me feeling a bit salty… the seed starting soil mix is the same as all my other peppers and tomatoes, and the CSI 5150 Tk x Chem 91 is screaming for less nutrients even after a flush yesterday.
I’ve been watering till they’re nice and soaked but not so much that any of the sprayed on him ate fertilizer ran off, well seems they don’t want it at all!
Not sure exactly how far out my autos are, they’re all around 10 weeks rn but still looking 2-3 out from finish, I was hoping the CSI beans would be well into veg by now at 5 weeks but damn are they looking small for that amount of time…

5 Likes

Ohhhh what chaos over here :joy:
Taking on a lot more than expected in terms of starting seeds this year, lots of fun but also quite stressful having so many different things in different stages!
Kicked the peppers and tomatoes out of the tent to start gardening them off yesterday, now these CSI 5150 TK x Chem 91 ladies have plenty of room!
Still more tomato seedlings on level 2 waiting for transplant, and a bunch of flowers to be started today :grimacing:

4 Likes

CSI girls topped and clones taken tonight, not long before we’re off to the races!

1 Like