G13 Fite me Cunt!

You know you want to get into an argument about da G13 x NL5 x Hashplant!!!1!!1! Nevil invented it !!! Let’s do this! Dr Greenthumbs 3000 a bean! Sam the Skunkman did it…fuck all!!! The real plant is dead, stolen from a lab azzhoe!

12 Likes

all i know is i cant wait to flower my 88g13hp both ready to go in about 2 weeks !

7 Likes

Awesome me too I love this plant I got Hazemans version ( HES SELLING IT ILLEGALY!!!) ha ha it’s badass for sure mines flowering now abut 30 days in Il post some photos. it’s got a purple side of the plant it’s weird. I want to cross it to something but I’m not sure what .Easy to clone strong AF I love this plant. I do want to try Dr. Greenthumbs version for sure and yes I want to pay him his lowered price for a pack. HE GOT THE REAL CUT FROM DOGLESS JIM ERLIENS HAVE PROOF!!! ha ha ha

5 Likes

mine was slow at first but once i got her settled she took off !

3 Likes

First plant I harvested was “g13”

It was fucking trash :rofl:

I’ll try again some day

5 Likes

Is this the one ur talking about?

2 Likes

“The… Original… Nevil’s cut!!!”…TRIGGERED !! ha ha ha just tryin to have a laff for tonight hope you are too. G13 is the brass nuts that’s for sure I want to try them all and love the legend.
295ea3f220b401d879582ffce810ab76cc0de729b4d4ea588132ecd18258cb5a

6 Likes

Sorry you had that happen the Hazeman one is for sure strong and a good plant even though… !!!HE"S NOT ALLOWED TO SELL IT!!! ha ha . I love the G and yes as above poster mentioned the clone is slow to go but roots super easy. Ok thanks for interacting I am obviously bored all the lights are out. Il check in when the light timer goes on in the morning.

3 Likes

I’m new to hearing about this strain but what I’ve heard is that it is good

Last time I had some G13 was probably 15 years ago in Willow Creek Cali heh.

1 Like

I had the clone only G13’s…Airbournes G13, Pacific’s G13, SoCal G13 back in the day…made my own crosses…

27 Likes

Are we talking about the original g13 cutting or hybrids that were made from it like g13/hashplant nl#1.

I think in about 2011 nevil was using the g13 Hawaiian f1 sourced from ortega and found plants closest to his g13 cut in those rather than any other seeds .

2 Likes

PhilCuisine, from your experience trying out the different cuttings can you tell us about what differences you found between them and your opinions on them, thanks.
Have you managed to try out some of the hybrids you made?

3 Likes

Did you say …JIM ORTEGA!!

Ha ha seriously when I was researching how to find G13 seeds I read every single thread on ICmag here and RIL etc. I have never seen a plant get so many people so pissed off I figured I would just make a thread to poke fun at all the way too serious threads. I am talking WOW level argumants over this strain (strains) and crosses etc. It’s an amazing plant and those of us who got to smoke it 10 or more years ago know how powerhouse this plant is. Ok cheers

4 Likes

I bet the crosses are amazing. G13 x Erthang

I remember the rumors about it being only grown by the government, lmao… I’m sticking around!

3 Likes

:rofl: i laughed so hard when i saw that pick my wife thought i was having a seizure :upside_down_face:

walked the dog later that day walking through the park with a little doobie remembered that pick and nearly cried in public :astonished:

thank you @SkunkHunt101 that is the funniest thing ive seen in about 10 years

i agree with what ya say about g13 legend,myth,tall tale outrite lie who really knows

I DO WHAT I SAY IS THE TRUTH SO FITE ME CUNT!! :rofl: :rofl:

:man_farmer:lime

3 Likes

They were all great and potent, the bud structure on Pacific/SoCal were the same but Airbourne’s G13 had a different bud structure and in my opinion a lot more potent…here’s a picture of my Airbourne’s G13 cross…

20 Likes

Couple plants I’m about to flip, let’s see what these are about :sweat_smile:.

10 Likes

From all I read before I got the seeds, this plant has caused the most amount of suffering and joy as anything on Earth. I have never seen something get so many people worked up for sure. If anyone reads those old threads you will see. I imagine people have been deleted over this plant. Yikes!
f12f1aecd0