G13 plant or seeds?

This is probably a stupid question to ask but…… Does anyone have a G13 plant or seeds of a G13 plant? Any and all info is accepted. Stories, myths or other. Thank you. :rainbow:

3 Likes
4 Likes

Seeds

Dr Greenthumbs
G13 S1

Deep Ellums
G13 x northern Lights #2

NDNGuy
88G13Hashplant

Relic Seeds
G13Haze Male BC
(seems to be haze dominant though)

Cuts:

Airborne G13
Pacific G13

Both are said to be from The Seed Bank G13 x XX Hybrids.

4 Likes

Yes, he switched over from Reg to Fem about 4 years back. I’ve been pondering the same question myself.

I have a couple G13 crosses, I was thinking about running them first, looking for good males, preserving the pollen.
Run the G13 fems and selectively cross the male(s) in. That would give a number of closely related lines to work with and if they are significantly different, back cross to the fem stock.

Not perfect, but that should get you to the point of hunting down some good plants to work with.

Cheers
G

9 Likes

Try and get the clone only G13’s…I had 3 of them and made my own crosses with all 3.

Pacific’s G13
Airbourne’s G13
Nor Cal G13

8 Likes

Mrnice.nl also has a whole bunch of G13 related crosses, might be worth checking out.

Cheers
:tropical_drink:

4 Likes

Do any of you Torontonians or Southern Ontarians remember the “G-13 shop” on Queen St. East? I think it was on the othe side of the DVP. Around 2000, the owner claimed to have a g13 that he had in his possession for 12yrs. I bought 10 seed off him for $300 around that time.

6 Likes

At that time I would have been a friendly stranger roach-o-Rama sacred seed kinda guy. Didn’t spend much time on the east side until I lived there much later.

3 Likes

If I recall correctly @Magu, you might want to speak with @LedZeppelin about some G13 sightings.

She lives near area 51 and keeps things quiet …

We have a great History, and she Rocks

2 Likes

You’re welcome :grin:

5 Likes

I can’t recommend Dr greenthumb. Buddies dropped $1k on his “g13 s1’s” and it turned out to be his bunk Millennium Bud instead. Dude wouldn’t do anything for it.

Not to mention, he’s had those out for years now right? You ever see any one showing off a g13 s1 from him? Hyping it up? I sure can’t say I have… at this point I doubt he even ever had g13 anything.

Airborne G13 is G13 x NL2.

Shanti has/had a G13/Skunk cutting he referred to as just ‘G13’ and put out all the crosses with until recently when he picked up some PNW Cut and made the TopFlite fem stuff. Can’t really find anything about it other than that. Would make me think it’s the Pacific cut but :man_shrugging:

9 Likes

I personally have no experience and the price point alone drives me off, however he seems to be the only owner publicly known, at least according to what nevil wrote / said?

He also occasionally sells a G13 Skunk IBL as G13 IBL.

Is your buddy @Seamonkey84 ?

3 Likes

giphy
Nevil never got the cut back to know for sure and otherwise maintained they all died :man_shrugging:
Again, if they were legit, you’d think someone would be rocking some G13 by now. Instead we’re still using these old crosses to NL2, Skunk, and Hashplant.

lol one of them, yeah.

4 Likes

Honestly I don’t care about that, I just share what I read. I also personally don’t care about G13.

Haha stumbled upon on it and wasn’t sure, so his was the millennial bud? How did you figure that out?

1 Like

The plants and smoke matched the pics and description of his millennium bud. And the smoke was bunk garbage.

3 Likes

Yes I remember a couple of us put in for like 3 packs of Dr greenthumbs g13 and some didn’t even grow trichomes. That was a big disappointment!

3 Likes

Hazeman has some g13 bx2 for sale awhile back I hit him up In his email and got 2 packs.

3 Likes

Not sure where they got their cut, but I remember Zen Seeds was working on a G13 cubeing called G13 Project. I think they closed down not long after the break in but maybe someone out there reproduced those.