G1900's past/current - growing/creating

Hey fellow OGers!

Reading Og become my daily ritual and one of my favorite activity when I get high.
So , decided to organize my corner here :blush:

This topic will contain a mix of posts , from my current project/past growing experiences , reports and ect…

Take a look, ask me, share some experience, correct my English (lol), joke, argue , please feel free here.
All old and new users are welcomed in this thread :raised_hands:

Currently I have 6 flowering plants in outdoor , which I’m going to pollinate and make F2s/ F3s(finger crossed)
beside of that I’m also cloning cuts from them. For spreading clones ,reversing and fun crosses.

These are selected from 2022 season , pics was taken today.

BODHI - Soul Mate
(Goji OG pinesoul x wookie 15)

BODHI - Sunshine Daydream F2
(Bubba Kush x Blue Moonshine)
from @Sebring

Darthcultivar - Maui Mango Haze
from @Sebring

UGORG - Blues 2 phenos
(UK Clone only Blues x KillerSkunk)
Thanks for trade @buckaroobonsai

Blues 5

Blues 3

@Mongobongo - (Sour D x Snow Lotus) x Purple Poison Cookies

Growing medium is soil from my garden and some amendments, like :
w/c , kelp meal, crab meal , basalt dust, sand from local river , peat moss, perlite.
I’m not follow exact recipes , just mix what I have at hand, all organic!

18 Likes

Nice to see you growing them out, they are looking good :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks man , i will little by little add more info about them all :beers:

1 Like

Nice selection Pirata|nullxnull, enjoying the ds-850, following along … popcorn

2 Likes

Thanks @George and welcome amigo :wave: how’s Karla? :green_heart:

edited
sorry i mixed up the name :blush:

1 Like

Nice choices! ESPECIALLY that ugorg blues! Looking forward to watching them flourish!

1 Like

my tolerance is low , I haven’t been a heavy smoker anyway , but now I smoke very small amounts and feeling better effects.

little while ago, I Emptied my jars and collected leftovers , special for testing during low tolerance.

I Have a one small jar left, with amount of ~one joint of each variations what I had…

BLUES

3 from 4 females had same scent , same vigor , different potency. I selected BL5(best from 3 , in terms of potency) and BL3(one which differs from siblings)

BLUES 5

Grows well outdoor , easy cloning , fast comeback from stress. Harvest end of October.

Rolled 1/3 joint yesterday…

Smelling very pleasant , sweet , fruity , never experienced scent like that. To compare, it reminds me of a scented pen from my childhood.
Def. top shelf scent.

One of rare strain that left TASTE , after smoke. very tasty , feels same as scent notes.

Effect
powerful Buzz, uplifting , euphoric , good day time smoke. Potency ~80-85%
I must mentioned anxiety , I had it in past too, when I smoked BL5. Yesterday I was going to write all this, but I couldn’t after smoke :grin:
I know, it’s because I’m at that stage. Some weeds makes me anxious…
I think it will good at the club , or the party , BBQ, where will be positive vibes…
I’ve also noticed , that when I’m under the alcohol, it doesn’t brings anxiety. Had a lot fun with experienced stoners , while drinking beer or wine.
I have little bit , for one more smoke and I will smoke , in one of these situations and let you know :wink:

Blues 3

Grows also well outdoor, more yeld than BL5. Harvest time 10-15 day later than siblings.

This one without any noticable scent.good ,
little chemy taste , but nothing memorable.

Good potency, no buzz like other phenos, clear high,heady , positive , no anxiety , functional , but if smoke much , it kicks. Potency 70-75%

5 Likes

don’t judge this growth by yield

My bedroom view :blush:

This grow was going on the balcony. struggling with the heat all summer.
the plants kept losing their leaves all the time. Despite this , I was pleased with the result.
I was realizing that from begining.
this grow gifted me best scent and taste what i had in past. Meaby not full potency but it is enaough for me , to decide which keep , and then give away and try them in better conditions.

BLUES5

BLUES3

BLUES 4

BLUES 6

Budshot
Right Blues3 , left BL5 and BL6

BL3

7 Likes

thanks @TopShelfTrees1 welcome :green_heart:

1 Like

Nature has done its thing .
On the concrete floor , where my pots are , was formed a small amount of compost , from the leaves of nearby trees. cypress , pine and Tilia . A month ago , after a rainy day , I noticed there desired guests

decided to collect them together nearby , until I will deciding where to build compost bin. I will periodically add leaves and other useful things there.

Unidentified mushrooms , from last hunting.

compost will quite acidic , but I will use it as Mixing medium

5 Likes

Today have transplanted several rooted clones to the dirt. Quantity Must be enough , for fun and spreading around.

I placed cuts in rockwool cubes , In water (bottles and glasses) and at different location, in DIY cloner.

Decided to move with my family in the near future. so I have no time and choose several methods , to avoid any failure.

The results of successful rooting look like this :

40% for rockwool
15% in water
~99% in DIY cloner ( haven’t noticed any unrooted cuts yet)

Fastest rooting :

(SDxSNL)xPPC
8 day.
in a transparent glass. first signs , not fully rooted.

Then Blues5 and MMH.

Conditions:

Humidity 50-60%
Temps 20(±5) Celsius

Light :

6000k 5w led bulb for rockwool and glasses
3500k 5w led bulb for DIY cloner

Used clonex , immediately after cut.
Tap Water all the time , in all methods.

My Smartphone battery was discharged, so sharing Pics from the previous transplanting session (4 days ago)

5 Likes

Thought I’d pollinate these two this weekend.

SSDD F2

Soul Mate

:sos:
I need a help!!
Noticed these on soul mate
just calyx ???
or seeded ? :cold_face:

3 Likes

Looks to be just swollen calyxes although I can’t be certain but I’d say you are fine!! Man you got me stoked seeing all the blues stuff! I’ve wanted that strain for a very very long time! Best I could find was the mephisto auto version but I’d kill for some regs. Such a great, dank , old school powerhouse! You don’t hear of or see her much anymore! Love it

3 Likes

Thanks for reply man , was nervous :smirk

Glad you also like them. Definitely can’t compare with anything , happy that I had opportunity grow and smoke them.
Must have in my variety :+1:

2 Likes

Of course, my pleasure! And no doubt I hear you on variety 100%

1 Like

Growing outdoors, from my friends.

BLUES 6

BLUES 3

5 Likes

Oh man, making me envious over here! Nice

3 Likes

Before pollination

Soul Mate

Next day , after pollination

SSDD F2 before pollination

Next day after pollination

They are in separate rooms

4 Likes

MMH, BL5, and BL3 also received pollen. I will check them today or tomorrow and will also pollinate (SDxSNL)xPPC

These are all for F2 and F3.
Only MMH received pollen from Oregon Huckleberry F2.
Cause I haven’t any MMH pollen

Meanwhile , transplanted clones doing well.

These are under my OG 400w HPS , 50% dimmed.
With Diy reflector for HPS

3 Likes

Temps will drop significantly here. After a couple of days, the pollinated plants will be moved under artificial lights (HPS+LED).

Have a trouble , After pollination Struggling with several issues .

Some of the plants got spider mites and Looks like there are aphids too (not sure
yet) :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

BLUES 5 leaves ( wilting begining)

I was thinking it might be a deficiency, so I top-dressed with kelp, worm castings, and crab meal…

After 3 weeks

I went again to the deficiency direction and used bio nutrients from previous runs, something with a coffee-like smell, possibly BioBizz Grow. The liquid was in a different bottle.
@
After 4 weeks from wilting beginning
PXL_20231102_134309596
Here, I flushed all the plants with corrected pH water, thinking it was nutrient burn.

Today I looked carefully leaves with magnifier and noticed aphids

4 Likes