Gadarien tries again

I haven’t yet, but check this out. I think this thread is the right place to figure it out. They’re shipping all over this way.

3 Likes

Thank u man I appreciate that

2 Likes

I don’t know anyone personally but I’m sure it’s been done. I’ve only been growing a little over a year so have been on LED the whole time

5 Likes

Probably don’t do that. Likely to fry your bulb. No promises though. And if you need any tips on shipping cuts, shoot me a DM. It’s definitely evolved a bit since that first how-to post. :v:

5 Likes

It appears you have cool neighbors!

4 Likes

Awesome thank u :rhinoceros: I appreciate that

4 Likes

I do. I spoke to the ones directly next door to me on either side before I put plants out and they didn’t care so I went for it.

8 Likes

Ah, so you are also a great neighbor, that is how it is done!!

8 Likes

Well done brother, I wish my neighbors were as cool as yours! The Sour D kinda looks like it needs Cal or Mag by the looks of it, but I could be wrong. Keep it up brother!

4 Likes

Thank you! Yeah I’m pretty blessed on the neighbor front.

You are probably right on the cal\mg. I am going to drop some nutes on them this evening. I won’t hit the LSGTK or the SSH. I’m gonna chop the LSGTK and I dropped some Dr earth on the SSH last weekend. Maybe I’ll hit them with some Epsom salt as well.

4 Likes

I didn’t take bunch of pics cause I was in a hurry.

Chopped LSGTK. A good bit went to the freezer but a couple fat buds made the cut and I wet trimmed for the first time.

14 Likes

Looking good man looking good congratulations on the cut n trim

4 Likes

Now that’s a nugget! Great job!

3 Likes

So just wanted u to know I ran that bulb an everything is going good this morning lol I got some serious lighting going on lol

1 Like

Nice! Now just be careful you don’t burn them.

1 Like

Exactly lol I put it right next to my plants it’s not hot

2 Likes

Lol now I got 1000 watt HPS an a 600 watt super bloom HPS with a 600 watt MH

2 Likes

Set up to build some chunky buds!

2 Likes

I’m hoping so man I hoping so lol hopefully I notice some change in the flower next few days or week lol

1 Like

Day 33 in flower thinking I got 4-5 weeks left it’s hard to take a pic with ur phone through the jewelers loupe lol my next pics will be through the jewelers loupe hopefully :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes