Gangsta Shows - Snowfall etc

I’ve been heavily into the FX series Snowfall. It’s about the rise of the crack game in the 70’s in the USA it’s amazing. . What kinda gangsta shiat you watching?

11 Likes

Yeah I watch both that and Animal Kingdom. Both are a gripping watch. :v:

3 Likes

I don’t watch no talking pictures :wink:
The six year old is watching “How to train your dragon”, does that count?

4 Likes

I dig that series. Still on Season 2. My boyfriend and i watch together so it takes a while. Love that it’s set in L.A. too! It gives me flashbacks with lots of really close landmarks as well. Some of which I drove through yesterday, actually.

4 Likes

Animal kingdom is awesome. Have to check out snowfall

4 Likes

Gomorrah La Serie…FANTASTIC!!! Chillingly good!
Had to do subtitles(Italian) but did not matter…acting is superb, each episode a new story line that ties in with past weeks.

3 Likes

Haven’t seen that yet. You seen Vikings on History Channel? Amazon Prime got it too. Yo, it is bad ass.

4 Likes

The Boys on Amazon Prime was pretty good

5 Likes

I really enjoyed Ozark on Netflix

6 Likes

Thanks for this recommendation, I was aware of this series, but never got around to watching it.
I am almost done with the first season.
Most definitely binge worthy.

Ozark, The Boys, and Vikings, I agree are all entertaining.

3 Likes

Check out Yellowstone with Costner…

1 Like

Finished season 2! Holy crap! The fit is hitting the shan! I’m almost current

4 Likes

Oh it gets better. Then you are caught up and man is it a pain to wait for the new episodes to come. :joy::v:

3 Likes

Anyone else watch The Handmaids Tale? It is not a chick series. I repeat, it’s not a chick series! Best show on tv in my opinion. It’s unlike anything I’ve ever watched. So intense, I’ve found myself literally holding my breath and have had to look away many times as it can be so disturbing. A Must See!

2 Likes

Yeah, I watch it for the wife, the whole premise is a little farfetched for my liking though…

2 Likes

Shoot with the president we have now, it’s not too far-fetched. lol I watch it like it’s sci-fi

3 Likes

Let’s not get political, at least the bird brain bitch wasn’t elected…

3 Likes

Haven’t, but not for lack of Hulu trying. :grin: I’ll have to give it a chance, now. (Totally did think it was a chick flick. :joy: )

@Jetdro you weren’t joking about Gomorrah. Have only seen the first couple episodes but this show is legit. :+1:

2 Likes

Gomarrah is the sit. Im on season 2. Team Ciro.

4 Likes

Tried to tell everyone…watch 2 episodes, all it takes.

Ciro is a rat bastard MF’er…lol!

3 Likes