Ganja's Snake Farm

Flower Update

I’m still a few weeks from my next chop, a little break from trim jail. Rocking along.

7 Likes

That cherry is nice and frosty for day 28 :smiley:

6 Likes

Flower Update

I’ve had to run some heat under the house this week. Down into the 20’s several days in a row now. Time to warm up and rain again.

8 Likes

Happy 15th Anniversary Ganja!

Some frost down your way I see. In and out of doors too. :slight_smile:

We were a record breaking -38.1C here last week and now warmed up to a balmy -3C/26.5F. That -38 is pretty much the same in F as well so pretty damn cold.

:peace;

4 Likes

I missed my weekly update on Tuesday during loads of life chaos hitting lately. The storm is calming now. Nothing like a long meditation in the grow room to bring me back to Earth.

I’m about to get back into production mode again. I need to stash some jars back before I can pop more seeds to look for that Holy Grail.

11 Likes

Very nice as usual Ganja, so are you doubling up on the plant numbers?

4 Likes

Hi Shadey, I’m getting back into production mode. I had been popping seeds and pheno hunting since April of last year. Having several phenos on different time schedules in flower has had my OCD triggered and really testing my memory. Thank goodness for my growing app and this thread for reference. Now I have one keeper selected for a few 4-6 plant runs to build stash back up. Will probably pop some more seeds on 4/20 this year as it will be my 15th anniversary of putting the first seeds in dirt in the Snake Farm.

Keeper, you ask?

Cherry Tart #2 (The Loud)

6 Likes

Yeah boyeeeeee!
:cowboy_hat_face:

754 characters

3 Likes

Grow Update

The GrassFire OG clones are starting to get some amber. They will be chopped before the end of the weekend. My veg table is crowded waiting for them to finish. I will have 4 - CT3 clones going into flower about Tuesday after a long veg with 3 toppings. Should be some large bushes.

GrassFire OG smoke report coming soon!

8 Likes

Lovely :heart_eyes: its nice to see there progression at different weeks of growth like that. At least its only a couple of plants a week you have to chop and trim, I am probably going to be in a similar position as I re stagger my harvests but with 2 weeks between them atm, maybe 3 depending on when I can chop these next lot waiting to finish.

3 Likes

Harvest Update

I chopped the two GFOG clones this weekend. I still have the five large Cherry Tarts in flower and four more CTs ready to go into flower in a few days. Veg table is crowded.

In all their floppy glory :grin:

12 Likes

Beautiful wares my friend. Nice shot of the amber trichs. That’s the first amber trichome I’ve ever seen!
Stellar growing brother!
Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Thanks oleskool, now I have to find my wedding ring that I planted in one of these just before flower. :grin:

3 Likes

Flower Update

We’ve had about 6 inches of rain the past week with more through Thursday. Not good weather to have two plants hanging dry. Having to run the AC to knock the RH down in the drying room.

I have a little elbow room in the tent tonight but that will be filled back up soon.

11 Likes

Snake Farm OG Thread Two Year Recap

I started this thread in February 2018. I don’t know if I’m the most OCD/Anal Retentive person out here, but I have documented every plant harvested with noted pictures. :nerd:

Here’s a harvest breakdown:

15 - AK47
17 - 9#Hammer x Starfighter
23 - (BCMxBCNN) x DM (Mango Moonshine)
5 - Space Cookies
12 - Cherry Tart
3 - GrassFire OG

75 Total Plants harvested and consumed. I have about 10-15 grams of cured weed right now. :dizzy_face:

Many more to come…

13 Likes

Another chop hanging this weekend. She turned out real purdy. I just started 4 more like her last week then I’m letting that cut go.

I have 4 more to harvest in the next couple weeks.

The new girls in flower.

The next generation in training.

12 Likes

That sure gives the Pavlov experience. :wink::+1:

4 Likes

I’m practicing social distancing by staying hunkered down in trim jail this week. So far I’ve got 2 down and 2 more to go. What better way to kill time than to harvest ganja? :sunglasses:

The next generation in flower.

12 Likes

Stunningly good run man!

4 Likes

What Jetdro said, lovely faid on those leaves, I have kept a couple of pics for picture painting reference, if that’s okay.

3 Likes