Ganja's Snake Farm

Great pics of a great grow @ganjajuana. What size pots are those veggies in? :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Is that a real snake? That’s an awesome pic btw

2 Likes

@oleskool830 those are 1 gallon / 8" nursery pots. I have vegged every grow for over 12 years in these same pots. That plastic is freaking indestructible.

@Hoodini that is Ramona. She keeps the poachers and vermin away. :grin:

2 Likes

Well hello ramona :wave: she looks beautiful, great shiny scales, awesome friend you got there buddy I can tell she eats well. . .so she must be doing her job lol

2 Likes

Now that’s oleskool brother! Respect! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. A lady grower friend on another forum once told that she loved the way I “unabashedly embrace frugality”.

I missed this picture when posting last night and I noticed that I didn’t even get a picture of the G3 plant. The two brownies kicked my butt. I fell coming out from under the house last night. :dizzy_face:

Starting my Saturday off with some 4 month cured AK47. Smooth…

9 Likes

Excellent! Artful way to say “cheap bastard” I love it! :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

I’m just about a week out from starting chopping this round. The 9#HSF girls are in the flush while the BCMxBCNN x DM girls got their last feeding tonight.

8 Likes

This harvest has started with the 9#HxSF plants. Got this one trimmed and hanging last night.

I have 5 more of these to harvest this week and just a couple more weeks before the two (BCMxBCNN) x DM’s are ready.

12 Likes

Those are impressive my man! I have 2 of the BCMXBCNNXDM seedlings in my veg tent. I can only hope they finish as nice as yours! Good Growin’ Man! :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Thanks oleskool. They are great yielding plants, but do take a full 10 weeks to flower. Very nice buds and flavor. I’ll be putting up a smoke report in the next day or two. The first round (from seed) have been in the jars for about a month now.

2 Likes

OMG 10 weeks! Thanks for that. Looking forward to your smoke report. They look amazing! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Tonight’s chop. Getting a late start on the trim. Have a good night all!

8 Likes

Gorgeous my man. I hope I can grow like that when I grow up. :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Never grow up! It’s a trap! Adulting sux!

8 Likes

They should really teach that in school. :joy: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

You’re only as old as you feel. You’re also as pretty as you feel. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Got 2 more chopped, trimmed and hanging tonight.

I have a gig tomorrow so I’ll be trimming the last 2 9#HxSF girls on Sunday.

These from Kalgrae’s seeds have just started getting some red hairs and still bulking up. G2 has hit beast mode. Wowza!

Time for bongs and bed. I feel accomplished.

8 Likes

Chopped the last 2 9#H x SF girls tonight. Still trimming, gonna be a late night.

I’ve just about got this #7 cut dialed in. This is the second round of clones of this cut and the colas are hard as green pine cones. They have the Pine-Sol smell with the hints of orange peel/zest. Like orange pine-sol. It is the most potent in my arsenal for sure.

10 Likes

Still waiting on these girls to finish up. Finally seeing some red hairs and lots of cloudy trichs, but no ambers yet. I will go on and harvest them when they drink their pots dry in a few days.

12 Likes