Ganja's Snake Farm

Here are the new kids in the Snake Farm. A cross of Space Candy and Platinum Huckleberry Cookies (I think). The seeds gifted me by a forum member you all know and love. Let’s see what I can find in there.

7 Likes

I have the Platinum Huckleberry Cookies growing now. From my favorite OG breeder! Only 2 weeks old but going to the flower tent this weekend. This will be fun to watch!
:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Two weeks late with my update. It’s been a crazy two weeks full of drama on the home front. MY grow keeps me sane. It’s my safe space.

I only have 4 flowering since I’m tweaking the perpetual back to harvesting one side every 5 weeks or so I don’t hold up the veg table waitinf for a whole tent to take 8-10 weeks. I am just vegging them larger and growing larger plants. (4 per side of tent/light)

These will go in one side of the tent within the week.

Here’s the Space Cookies re=potted to the 1gal pots. They are some hungry critters.

Peace, love and ganja!

7 Likes

I’m enjoying the Mango Moonshine very much. Straight up mango smell and taste on the dry hit. Stones the shit out of me also. Great weed!

2 Likes

It is mine ans my wife’s favorite thing going here. MY last round cured out more sweet/fruity/skunky than previous harvest. Still has the Gojo smell lurking in the background. Very comfortable high.

Grow Update

Lots of drama going on at the house lately. The grow has been neglected but I do what I gotta do to keep them going. Can let life interrupt production.

From the Veg table. The clones will go to flower this week. The Space Cookies should be revealing sex any day now.

9 Likes

One of the new kids pulled them panties down and flashed me tonight. I expect her panties to be around her ankles tomorrow displaying all her sexy glory. :heart_eyes:

Maybe I should get out more?

10 Likes

Here with a Sunday update. I got busy today and almost got caught up. I merged the 4 big girls in flower to one side of the tent. I transplanted 4 G3 clones and put them into flower on the other side. Took cuttings.

The Space Cookies are huge with only 1 confirmed female so far. I wish I had planted them about 2 weeks later than I did. Very vigorous plants with some large leaves. Hungry as heck too.

The big girls:

4-G3 Clones transplanted and move to flower:

The Space Cookies will be getting training now that I have room on the veg table to bend them all over.

Now I relax with a few bongs of my night cap weed.

Peace, Love, Ganja!

13 Likes

After 8 weeks from seed my Space Cookies have shown sex. I chopped 4 males. I will post pics of the girls as the go into flower. I wish I had planted them about 2 weeks later than I did. they are huge and there is no room in the tent until I chop the big girls in there over the next week or 2.

11 Likes

great post brother real pretty pics man i dig it and wait patiently for more grow on my friend

2 Likes

Thanks cannabliss! I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas.

13 Likes

Last night’s chop. This is the last of the LED_Seedz testers. This was the only one of four girls flowered that never popped out 'nanners in late flower. It is probably the highest THC plant I have grown. It doesn’t always play well with my anxiety. It can be too intense for me at times.

She was thirsty and flopped all over the place when I pulled her from the tent. The limp leaves made for a hard 4-hour trim last night.

15 Likes

Happy 2019 all! My first update of the year. Things are settling down around the house and it’s back to business as usual. I have 3 big girls to harvest this week and 3 new girls ready for flower. I’m really looking forward to seeing how the Space Cookies turn out. They are vigorous and hungry girls.

I’ll post some pre-chop shots as they come down this week.

The young girls in flower

Here are the new girls, topped once and trained

ROLL TIDE !!!

10 Likes

@ganjajuana Wazuuup! Those are gorgeous! Your BCMNN/DM came out beautiful. How’s she smoke. I really enjoyed mine. Just didn’t have enough!

4 Likes

It smokes great. That’s why it’s all I have running until the Space Cookies go in to flower. The ones that are 21 days in are my fourth round of clones. I will keep G3 (The Gojo girl) around until I find a new keeper.

Thanks for stopping by.

4 Likes

First chops of the new year. I got the first one chopped and trimmed Thursday night. I have the last two upstairs trimming today. Had to come up for air and get some dinner before getting the scissors sticky again.

These are big ole girls. They should fill a few jars.

The Space Cookies go into flower tomorrow.

Back to trim jail.

14 Likes

Gorgeous. Great strain too. Mine was during my bug infestation and she couldn’t reach the glory yours has as I had to chop her a week or 2 early. I enjoyed it very much nonetheless. Good Growin’ @ganjajuana!
Much Respect…

4 Likes

Thanks oleskool, I got some purple showing up this round with the cooler winter temps. This stuff seems to get more skunky-sweet and less Gojo each round. I think I’ll have around a pound of bud from these 3 monsters. By far the largest plants I have grown in a while.

5 Likes

A Pound?!?!

8 Likes

What a show. I can’t wait to see those space cookies.

Kudos sir. Damn fine show.:+1::+1::+1:

7 Likes