Ganja's Snake Farm

Thanks for popping in Bonged. I’ll get some pics of the SC girls up tonight. They should really be perked up after 2 days under LED in their new digs.

@oleskool830 I weighed in the first plant as it went in to jars last night. It weighed 101gr, short of 4oz so I’m not going to get a pound. It looks like it will be closer to 3/4lb. But still much better than getting 2-3oz per plant as I have been getting.

It’s a Mango Moonshine Wake-n-bake day. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

101 is phenomenal in my book. I’m gonna pop me some more!
:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

The last two chops should go into jars tomorrow. Each of those should be right at 4oz each. I had vegged them about 2 weeks longer than normal waiting for the previous round to finish flower. They were topped twice. Turned out to be a good thing. I think I’m going to do a longer veg time on all in the future when I can.

These were vegged 2 weeks shorter and were only topped once.

Here’s the new girls on the block. SPACE COOKIES
@99PerCent

My veg station is looking bare today.

11 Likes

Gonna find out who’s a cookie monster :smile:

6 Likes

There’s a big bright super moon about to go full eclipse tonight. It is already 28f outside, too damn cold to go out and watch. I turned the 600w HPS light on in the flower tent for tonight. IT will keep the snakes warm and moving in there. Ramona was in a climbing mood tonight.

Mango Moonshines are frosting up nicely. The Gojo smell is coming out.

The Space Cookies are starting their stretch!

Y’all stay warm out there.

7 Likes

Low temps in the crawl space have slowed growth this past week. I hope my cuttings make it. I have been running the HPS light in the flower tent but it still isn’t helping much in the veg area.

The temps should be back up to 60 tomorrow and then an inch of snow and ice with falling temps tuesday.

9 Likes

Weather has been much warmer this week. The girls are rocking along in the tent.

10 Likes

GROW UPDATE

The Space Cookies are each very different. It’s like SC-1 is an Indica, SC-2 is a Sativa and SC-3 is a Hybrid?

Still about 2 weeks from harvest on the Mango Moonshines.

13 Likes

You got some great grows there Ganja, these last ones are really frosty. Mango moonshine what a great name.

4 Likes

@ganjajuana Holy Shit Man! You are crushing it with the Mango Moonshine bro!

4 Likes

Thanks Shadey and welcome to the Snake Farm. The LabRat snooped through here yesterday. It’s a shame the CC forum went down. It seemed to finally be picking up with new members and I was starting to go back there frequently and BOOP it was gone.

3 Likes

Thanks @oleskool830 I about have them dialed in now. They are hungry girls. I’ve been feeding them double recommended and they love it. Once I start the flush (started Tuesday) they start to fade quickly.

5 Likes

Thats way kool !ts great smoke. @Kalgrae nailed it with this strain. I need some more to do a tent full of those ladies. Much love and Mad Respect…

3 Likes

Hey there @ganjajuana. I was admiring your Mango Moonshine again. I don’t know if you believe in magic or not but voila!

Some Mango Moonshine appeared in my mail today!
Poppin’ 4 immediately. Say, did you top those beauties? Much Respect
oleskool

4 Likes

Cool beans! (pun intended) I still have a few. I originally planted 4 of the green pheno and 4 of the purple pheno. All purples were male and the 2 girls came from the green pheno straw.

I will probably pop some more of them eventually.

4 Likes

Did you top the ones pictured?

2 Likes

Yes these were tied over at about 12" tall, then topped about a week later (just the main growth tip), vegged another week or so and into flower.

The last round I did stayed on the veg table a long time waiting on room in the tent. They were tied over, then main tip was topped, then all major branches were topped after about 2 more weeks, vegged another week then into flower. That was the large girls at 4oz each.

4 Likes

Those are the ones! Thank you brother.

oleskool

2 Likes

@oleskool830 didn’t I see you asking Argo about squishing rosin with a flattening iron the other day? I too have been watching him and taking notes.

Here’s what I have gathered up over the past week. I pressed my first rosin last night. I’ve been smoking over 40 years and finally did my first dab last night.

Just .07 grams but BOOM! My dab cherry has been popped!

10 Likes

Here we are just one week until another harvest. It seems like I just got the scissors scraped off from last chop. Time sure flies.

The Space Cookies are starting to get some personality now.
SC-1 has da funk, garlicy diesely butt-cracky scrotum musk with a hint of dead rat.
SC-2 smell sickening sweet with a touch of outhouse.
SC-3 smell like Lifesavers, not decided on which flavor/color yet.

9 Likes