Ganja's Snake Farm

Looks like you have gathered the accoutrements. @ganjajuana. I’m gonna be trying it with the upcoming harvest. I too am a dab virgin at 66! Let’s dab bro!

:cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes

So far I’m getting a nice size hit (for my poor old lungs) approx 0.1gr per gram of bud pressed I would guess. It’s an easy method but very time consuming to make a large amount.

I have a nice vape pen and the stuff to make e-juice coming this week. I loved the vape pens my wife brought back from Vegas a few weeks back.

5 Likes

I am determined to make medicated vape juice. Let me know your method etc when you begin. I’d like to be in on that process. Much Respect

2 Likes

LMAO Ganja you should offer your services to online seed companies, describing the flavors and smells of the plants. Probably more honest and accurate.

4 Likes

Yeah Shadey, the SC-1 reminds me of the time I stuffed a dead rat with garlic cloves, marinated it in diesel fuel and carried it around under my nutsack for a few days.

7 Likes

Straight up, save your time, money, and product and just get a tank made to take concentrates directly. VOE.

5 Likes

That sounds better ReikoX. The less additives the better. Are you talking about a vape pen type that uses straight concentrate? I have a nail (bong) and it works but about kills my poor lungs.

2 Likes

Yeah, they sell all.different kinds. I have used this one quite a bit and like it.

This one is also good if you already have a box mod, but takes a bit of getting used to.
https://www.w9tech.com/cartridges/hercules-oil-cartridge/

This one is completely different, not really stealthy but gets the job done well. It’s been my go to vape lately.
https://nectarcollector.org/shop/huni-badger-electric-nectar-collector-black/

I own all three of them, plus a few others.

2 Likes

Weekly update here. I start chopping the G3 clones tomorrow. They had more color growing through the colder winter temps. I’ll have all 4 trimmed and hanging in the next few days. I only have 2 G3 clones to go in next round due to cuttings that didn’t survive the cold snap.

The Space Cookies look like they have a long way to go. SC2 and SC3 both look very sativa with the node spacing and smaller buds. SC1 is totally different but still looks to be a long way from the end. She’s still a stinker.

The veg table looking bare. It’s a good time to pop some beans.

11 Likes

The G3 clones are looking nice and frosty, why don’t you take a few cuttings off the 2 G3 in veg before you flip them.

My home made turbo cloner is up and running on the timer. Hopefully the water will not get too warm now the pump runs only 5 minutes an hour, I am hoping that is enough and they don’t dry out. The stems are still covered in Aloe goo after 2 days of running, so that may speed up the root development, time will tell.

I averaged 2.75 ounces a plant on the ones I just harvested. The biggest Hog was very fluffy which was disappointing.

4 Likes

Hi Shadey, I had issues with temps in my aero-cloner. The little pump in mine produces heat too and it’s hard to keep water temps below 75f and the stems get slimey and don’t root. I’ve gone back to the trusty ole Jiffy-pellets and Schultz rooting powder. I only take 4-6 clones at a time.

5 Likes

Yesssir! That’s Oleskool!

4 Likes

Another harvest started. Trimmed this girl out last night. One down three to go.

Meanwhile on the veg table: I only have 2 G3 clones for this next round going in. I started LST on them about 2-3 weeks ago. I just topped the main branches and will veg another week or so until there’s room in the tent. I may veg another 2 weeks to have bigger plants since there’s only 2 of them.

Chop and trim another girl on the agenda for tonight.

10 Likes

They are looking nice and bushy already Ganja. Your making me think I should not have put all my cuttings in the new Air cloner lol, I hope it frigging works.

3 Likes

Life got busy here last week but I got all 4 girls trimmed out. Here’s the pre-chop shots.

A very good friend called me last Wednesday and told me to look for a package in the mail. Friday I retrieved this from the mail box.
He has enjoyed smoking lots of my flower of the years as said he wanted to show his appreciation. I am blessed…AND stoned. :upside_down:

15 Likes

Wow you got a great friend, reap what you sow Ganja, and if that’s a bit of the harvest, you must be spreading a lot of kindness about man.

Great looking plants as usual.

6 Likes

Stellar work my brother. I am in awe. You have a gift man!

6 Likes

Beautiful post! Both inspirational and fun. I am trying so hard to master a perpetual harvest but struggling. I just keep buying more tents! Lol. Much Respect my brother.

5 Likes

Thanks guys! I’m enjoying the vape cartridges for sure. The Gelato is my favorite taste just like a Georgia peach, yum. The Blackberry Kush and GDP are not to be used in the day unless you already got your shit done. The SL Haze and Maui Wowie are both great uplifting day buzz.

I remember back on times I couldn’t muster up a roach to get high and today I have to go buy more jars for these last 2 plants drying. All are full. A good problem to have.

5 Likes

@ganjajuana, You’re knocking it out of the park my man! I hope I can grow like you when I grow up! I hereby present you with the coveted oleskool’s Wonder Warthog Icon Award. Love and Mucho Respecto!

9 Likes