Gaslamp Seeds Reviews/Fem SFV OG

Anyone have experience ordering from Gaslamp Seeds? They have a couple strains from a company I can’t find anywhere else but have never heard of them before, couldn’t find anything when I tried searching them.

Any input on breeders that produce a stabilized Fem SFV OG? Something not Cali Connections version.

Thanks y’all!

6 Likes

Yeah, I’m also interested in this, sfv or the ghost cut👍🏻

Pz :v:t2:

3 Likes

Yeah it was orignally Hembra Genetics. They are legit.

2 Likes

Thanks yeah that’s the only info I could find was that they rebranded which made me a little skeptical, appreciate the feedback

If I was you I’d try to source either of these…

Pretty sure CSI also does a SFV OG S1 which is obviously fem

5 Likes

Awesome! Thank you!

1 Like

20Twentymendocino has a nice SVF OG. Brittle branches, but they described that trait.

2 Likes

420 fastbuds has SFV OG… They are a pretty good seed bank

1 Like

That’s actually who I’m looking at, their snow-g is the fem cross I’m considering. Ever grow any of their strains?

3 Likes

I have. Avenue of the Giants, Glue Sniffer, something else. All good. The SFV OG is strong smoke.

2 Likes

Thank you. They got fair prices I think I’m gonna grab em.

2 Likes

Yea jack herra auto. Skunk auto. But i know a lot of growers that uses them…

1 Like

Got all my 20Twentymendocino from GLG. Some good sales. A guy on Strainly often lists quite a few strains, but haven’t seen SFV OG when I looked.

1 Like

Thank you for the input

1 Like

I have ordered from hembra (gas lamp) and had a great experience!

1 Like

Don’t buy to this seed bank, I was scammed with this seed bank, my parcel never came and they never answer to my mails.
I lost 500 USD. You have been warned.

1 Like

20/20’s SFV been out for quite some time now. Still kicking myself for not buying when they were offering it! GL!

You had me jumpin!! Just realized that’s a f1 cross have a bunch of his S1 of others was on his side a week ago didn’t see but I know he said he likes to S1 most of what he works with so I’m goin back NOW to check!

1 Like

That was almost a year ago mate, I’d hit up @Budderton he’s got those SFV•OG F-gens :fire:

4 Likes

Haha of course :pray:

2 Likes