šŸ‡ŖšŸ‡ŗ Gathering European Overgrowers

xD I confirm that, for most frenchies but Iā€™m a marginal :wink: I learnt English by searching for hacks, DIYs and tutos when I was younger, Google was my best friend, some 15 years ago, and when looking for crafts and such, you just get more results in a worldwide language, ideas from everywhere, not just my place, thatā€™s why I like English. I used to be on a french cannabis forum named CannaWeed (good tutorials too, check it out with Googleā€™s translator if you will), but for the same reasons I came here when I started to grow again, and there I am, speaking with you, my dear international friend :wink:

And here is my illegal baby, making her morning yoga

5 Likes

Hehe
great to hear that this exists :smile:
I travel a lot trough french and sometimes itā€™s a hard time to get a burger from McDonalds there :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Your plant looks great! I have 2 trained one as well, but a bit less illegalā€¦DSC_0693

Saludos!

4 Likes

Bad time to run out of :heart:
Iā€™ll be back

1 Like

And Henkes Lolland? Pic is not mine btw.

4 Likes

xD for McDonaldā€™s not understanding English, you made my day funnier, I didnā€™t think about it before, maybe they should include that on recruitment ^^

Nice plants bro, you garden is nice to my eyes :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Even in Paris the people on the street or in shops donā€™t even try to answer when you approach them in English. They just look away.
And when they realize youā€™re also German youā€™ll get the hate-filled look on top. Very very close-minded. BTW, Iā€™ve tried to learn speaking French. Itā€™s impossible. And you French know that.

4 Likes

they can, they just refuse to do it lol

3 Likes

true :rofl:

1 Like

I donā€™t know much but I have been in some countries in Europe and people just donā€™t make any efford to even understand when it took place.
I always had that idea that is because all the movies are spoken on their language and so unlike Portugal, they donā€™t have any movie aid to learn the english mechanics.
And that may be one cause to that, happened in spain and france, when I got to germany all spoke english.

4 Likes

bienvenido :fire:

4 Likes

3 Likes

Thatā€™s true for most Frenchs, but again, Iā€™m not ā€œFrenchsā€ Iā€™m a french ^^ and half Tunisian, too
For reminder, France have been at war with England for centuries, and even share some transparent words ^^ they sometime use English words without even noticing xD and it goes both ways, they also stole Arab words like ā€œtoubibā€ for a medecine man, there little to no efforts in learning languages but near the borders, people are often more open minded, for example some speak french, Belgian, German and English near Belgian, or German border, but I confirm Paris is the worst case xD when I was younger, I had the chance to have a good school in Tunisia, paired with the embassy and we were taught English, french and Tunisian, then I came in France, at age of 6 and time did itā€™s job, so I forgot many of my Tunisian language, but learned french pretty fast, living in it, and my buddy around 11-16 years old was a Jewish American so English was at him home and this helped also, I had the luck in my life to be exposed to languages, but most Frenchs wonā€™t even try, simply because they donā€™t se the interest i guess

Have a great day, from France ^^

7 Likes

ā€¦and then pronounce them so french, that you still not understand a word :laughing:

3 Likes

Yes, so true ^^ and here in Normandy, even myself I sometimes donā€™t understand their old French xD

3 Likes

Cannabis flower will be a pharmaceutical drug in the EU - starting next July:

7 Likes

Moien from a part of Europe that has legalised, a step in the right direction for sure but still an annoying law. I.e. plant count (4) rather than area and also from seed only.

So you can buy and sell seeds, but you couldnā€™t feasibly make them legally. Especially not fems that everyone will need to buy.

4 Likes

Heya here! Iā€™m also in EU, in one of the most repressive country.

Iā€™ve just received the regular badge, so Iā€™m doing a little party with a 6 pack to win for EU members on here Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 19) - #3857 by funkyfunk

happy to meet you!

8 Likes

Hi! Many thanks for the giveaway!

More than spain?.. Well, I suppose that all of us are not very happy with our politicians lucky.
I donā€™t know how in other EU countrys are the party, but as always, the old world is the last changing.
I suppose that when all the USA enterprises has taken a good stand point here that they will let the europeans advance.
Here in spain, the industrial grows that are permitted are from foreign industries (cross the pond).

2 Likes

ahah ok maybe ā€œone of the mostā€ was not a good phrasing considering how the whole EU area is fucked up. :smiley:

Even the german legalization does not sound great.

Letā€™s just say weā€™ll probably be one of the last to move toward a change in the law.

3 Likes

Its a joke !!! Peace C. :facepunch:

2 Likes