Gaz29's Mephistos

Here’s a couple of mephisto’s i just finished… ( bigger plant is NCH x SH & other is creme bubbly ) I topped them ,both are in only 4litre airpots . I grow mostly photo-period strains but I really like the potency, smell , frost etc of they’re auto’s …
Though with all the bears you have, no doubt you’ll find something to grow out…!
Happy growing
Gaz
Ps. Last photo is of another plant, I need to get used to posting pics on here but I’ll get there…:thinking:

26 Likes

Nice, I’ve got some Toofless Alien, AVT, CDLC, Hubbabubasmellascope and Cosmic Queen that I’m going to get going soon.

2 Likes

Looking good @Gaz29.

Pic #1, Lots of cookies clustered nicely.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve got a few strains of mephisto’s too: creme bubbly 3 bears og, Sour Livers MBAP Livers n Cheese, and freebies are; AvT, white chem… The Suicide cheese cross are photo’s … I really rate their auto’s…
Anyway happy growing …
Gaz

3 Likes

Nice i like Mephisto seeds. I got 3 Bears OG, Ripley’s OG and Sour Stomper… Will be running 3 Bears first of the year…

5 Likes

Hey @MadScientist, Gonna be running some 3 bears and Sour Livers soon too… I got 2 'auto cobs landing soon (from the US to Scotland), so along with my 315w lec, in my 80cm x 80cm x 200cm high tent- hopefully I’ll see a boost in my terp profile too. happy growing
Gaz

4 Likes

Alright man! I am gonna do it and will be looking forward to your log… Thanks man!

1 Like

Cool :sunglasses:, I’ll let you know when germing the Sour Livers and the 3 bears :bear: og, and I’ll throw up a weekly update thread with pics etc… Happy growing
Gaz

4 Likes

Sounds like a deal bro, I got three tents, one 4x2x4 which is gonna be the veg tent, and another 4x4x8 for flower, this; for the @LED_Seedz tester. I got another 4x2x6 in which i am gonna do autos, just for the hell of it yeah; gonna run them in one gallon pots to maximize horizontal space, was thinking of doing the 3 bears OG by Mephisto, and Auto Malawi x NL by ACE. I guess we’ll see…

You’ll see my threads… HAHAHAHA!

2 Likes

Good stuff @MadScientist, I’ll be looking for your threads… I’ve never tried @LED_Seedz…, what strain/s you running.?

2 Likes

I haven’t the slightest. But i guarantee if i get them to be half
as good as the ones he shows on here, they will be :fire:

2 Likes

Hey @MadScientist, I’m gonna pop some 3 bears :bear: og ( along with a few other auto’s)… how are you fixed for starting your 3 bears…? Just thought I’d give you a heads up and see if you still wanna pop some auto’s too…
Gaz

4 Likes

Yeah, look for the 3 Bears OG thread we got man! Welcome to participate…

3 Likes

src="/uploads/default/original/3X/5/b/5be0023a8b04dbb1bd6366658b98f8cdf1a955d2.jpg" width=“375” height=“500”>

Just an update, my auto was only just up-potted a few days ago and the other is either c99 or iced grapefruit (both Female Seeds), its from a mixed pack but I’m also growing both ICED GRAPEFRUIT and ICE from above breeders :arrow_up:
Anyway it’s 30 days in… auto has started pre-flowering, should get a bit more of a stretch when flowering kicks in proper. Happy growing
Gaz
Ps. Tried to edit and been at it for a while, somehow my first pic isn’t showing properly… sorry if it stays the same I’ll edit it soon as … happy Monday
Gaz
[/quote]

6 Likes

looks good! we see both pics. is the 2nd one an autoflower as well?

1 Like

Edit: I wasn’t able to upload the pics i said below - the pics are of the Livers n cheese :cheese: just starting to flower :hibiscus:…(pic from 21/12/2017)…ps I also have a few other strains of mephisto’s auto’s,& 1 moby dick auto-Dinafem - all currently in smaller pots, i will be up-potting them soon… waiting on @buryseeds testers to get to me and will pop those as soon as poss… hope this helps bud,
Gaz

Ps. I was fkn demented trying to edit the pics earlier , took me a looong time lol…

One of those autocobs i just bought from u.s. :arrow_up: This one is 3000K 95 cri, and the other is 4000k, 90cri…(I think lol.). gonna use the two for supplementing the 315w lec in my flower (3" x 3" tent) …Happy growing
Gaz
Edit : my Livers n cheese :cheese: just starting to flower are the 2 pics above the 3000K cob pic. ~. took on the 22 December 2017’.

6 Likes

. All mephisto auto’s… just gonna up-pot em tonight. just finishing these under only a 55w Autocob… great wee lights… blueberry twist & C99…

Livers n cheese :cheese: @ roughly 5 weeks in… just now starting to flower…

3 bears :bear: og. @ day 20 odds…
Happy growing
Gaz

7 Likes

Small plant :seedling: :arrow_up: @ bottom pic is a 3 bears :bear: og
Budding plants are:
Small plant :seedling: is: Ww x Bb - clone …
Big one is a C99 ( nrly finished)…( Pure Pineapple :pineapple: smell… :tongue:. )
Other is a blueberry twist- clone (smells skunky and is potent as fk… one of my favourites just now…!
Happy growing , cheers for dropping by…
Gaz

8 Likes

Hi just a few pics of my mostly mephisto ( 1 x moby dick auto-Dinafem’ big one :point_up:)… i actually stressed a 3bears auto into being fully auto-male so gonna chuck pollen on some buds in these pics :arrow_lower_right:. Hopefully end up with fem auto’s, but that’s if it throws any viable pollen, they’re not yet dropping any so I’ll update soon…

I gotta feed the big dinafem auto, it’s actually level with my hid gonny have to stick a 55w cob above it…
Anyway I’ll be moving a few soon, as making room for @buryseeds’ testers and maybe some @LED_Seedz or/and @Kalgraes’ gifted seeds.
The yellow one is Livers n cheese :cheese: (mephisto) it’s nrly done… the germ-rate on ‘L n C’ was terrible 1 from 4 & 0 for 4 white chem-same order never had germ rates this bad !
Anyway I’ll post some more pics soon.
Gaz

5 Likes

How long did you veg those beauties @Gaz29? Stunning!

1 Like