Gaz29's Mephistos

Hey @MadScientist, I’m gonna pop some 3 bears :bear: og ( along with a few other auto’s)… how are you fixed for starting your 3 bears…? Just thought I’d give you a heads up and see if you still wanna pop some auto’s too…
Gaz

4 Likes

Yeah, look for the 3 Bears OG thread we got man! Welcome to participate…

3 Likes

src="/uploads/default/original/3X/5/b/5be0023a8b04dbb1bd6366658b98f8cdf1a955d2.jpg" width=“375” height=“500”>

Just an update, my auto was only just up-potted a few days ago and the other is either c99 or iced grapefruit (both Female Seeds), its from a mixed pack but I’m also growing both ICED GRAPEFRUIT and ICE from above breeders :arrow_up:
Anyway it’s 30 days in… auto has started pre-flowering, should get a bit more of a stretch when flowering kicks in proper. Happy growing
Gaz
Ps. Tried to edit and been at it for a while, somehow my first pic isn’t showing properly… sorry if it stays the same I’ll edit it soon as … happy Monday
Gaz
[/quote]

6 Likes

looks good! we see both pics. is the 2nd one an autoflower as well?

1 Like

Edit: I wasn’t able to upload the pics i said below - the pics are of the Livers n cheese :cheese: just starting to flower :hibiscus:…(pic from 21/12/2017)…ps I also have a few other strains of mephisto’s auto’s,& 1 moby dick auto-Dinafem - all currently in smaller pots, i will be up-potting them soon… waiting on @buryseeds testers to get to me and will pop those as soon as poss… hope this helps bud,
Gaz

Ps. I was fkn demented trying to edit the pics earlier , took me a looong time lol…

One of those autocobs i just bought from u.s. :arrow_up: This one is 3000K 95 cri, and the other is 4000k, 90cri…(I think lol.). gonna use the two for supplementing the 315w lec in my flower (3" x 3" tent) …Happy growing
Gaz
Edit : my Livers n cheese :cheese: just starting to flower are the 2 pics above the 3000K cob pic. ~. took on the 22 December 2017’.

6 Likes

. All mephisto auto’s… just gonna up-pot em tonight. just finishing these under only a 55w Autocob… great wee lights… blueberry twist & C99…

Livers n cheese :cheese: @ roughly 5 weeks in… just now starting to flower…

3 bears :bear: og. @ day 20 odds…
Happy growing
Gaz

7 Likes

Small plant :seedling: :arrow_up: @ bottom pic is a 3 bears :bear: og
Budding plants are:
Small plant :seedling: is: Ww x Bb - clone …
Big one is a C99 ( nrly finished)…( Pure Pineapple :pineapple: smell… :tongue:. )
Other is a blueberry twist- clone (smells skunky and is potent as fk… one of my favourites just now…!
Happy growing , cheers for dropping by…
Gaz

8 Likes

Hi just a few pics of my mostly mephisto ( 1 x moby dick auto-Dinafem’ big one :point_up:)… i actually stressed a 3bears auto into being fully auto-male so gonna chuck pollen on some buds in these pics :arrow_lower_right:. Hopefully end up with fem auto’s, but that’s if it throws any viable pollen, they’re not yet dropping any so I’ll update soon…

I gotta feed the big dinafem auto, it’s actually level with my hid gonny have to stick a 55w cob above it…
Anyway I’ll be moving a few soon, as making room for @buryseeds’ testers and maybe some @LED_Seedz or/and @Kalgraes’ gifted seeds.
The yellow one is Livers n cheese :cheese: (mephisto) it’s nrly done… the germ-rate on ‘L n C’ was terrible 1 from 4 & 0 for 4 white chem-same order never had germ rates this bad !
Anyway I’ll post some more pics soon.
Gaz

5 Likes

How long did you veg those beauties @Gaz29? Stunning!

1 Like

Hey @oleskool830 how are you bud.? Hope all is well …
Anyway they are al nrly 6 weeks from germination , I’ve got another place where I have a few photos just going into weeks two/three need to check tho…
I have another tent and I’m gonna fill that with photos and when these auto’s are finished, back to pheno hunting plus I’m gonna do testers for @buryseeds when they eventually ( was in the mail for two months lol ) but he’s sending me some more to test…
Hows your garden.? I’ll need to have a look :eyes: later ok bud…
Thanks for dropping by… have a good evening
Gaz

2 Likes

Just ordered Boston Cream from bury seeds. Looking forward to it! Hope you are well my brother! Good Growin’ Man.
:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Thanks @oleskool830 for dropping by, you’ll probably enjoy your Boston Cream as @buryseeds gear looks/sounds like :fire:, i was sent 6 each of Roxbury cookies and Starfighter both crossed with his X18, but I didn’t receive them due to ‘being badly addressed’ so he’s offered to send me something else to test, pissed at missing out but hopefully I’ll be running sum soon…
Happy growing bro
Gaz

2 Likes

Just a couple of pics of my livers n cheese :cheese: auto, i took it today and I’ll let it sit for a day in dark then chop for drying/curing…
Happy growing
Gaz

7 Likes

Very fat and lucious buds my man! Do you top or train autos?

I ‘play about with em @oleskool830 , sometimes i fim and top , but this time i just lst’d em by bending main stem and pulling out the side-shoots / using 30cm cocktail sticks to keep back some fan-leaves and rinse and repeat till flowering kicks in… I also fatten main stem by bending with the wooden skewer/cocktail stick…

Just a pic of the stem on my ManBearAlienPig and a nice pic i just took of a sour livers auto’. Happy growing, any help i can give just ask bro…
Btw I will have to post the MKage and auto’s in the morning , hope that’s good for you.! Have a good one bud…
Gaz

7 Likes

It’s all good my man. Thanks for the info. I’m looking forward to taking some autos for a spin around the block very soon. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Some of the mephisto auto’s- ( mixed strains) i have running in my 3 x 3 ft tent :tent: just now and a 3 bears :bear: og ‘male’ i managed to reverse and selecting budsites on the other auto’s to hopefully make some fem auto seeds…
Gaz

6 Likes

Some of the auto’s in tent just now… plus a cutting of ‘jahlicious’ = blueberry indica x killing Kush (sannie& knutsel), got the mum plant roughly 3weeks in… frosty fkr with big kolas, but I’ve only got a 55w cob over it and she looks good … ( tho I’ll probably finish it under more light). Happy growing
Gaz
Edit: the small seedling in front of the 3 bears og is a Kimbo Kush, just thought I’d pop one lol… hope it’s a bitch…

8 Likes

Looking nice man
That livers and cheese is a chesty girl aint she :heart_eyes:
one of the better autos Ive seen

Got that tent up yet?

1 Like

Yeah bud the livers n cheese is nice, i honestly pull some killer bud from Mephisto’s auto’s, i don’t actually weigh it but I’ve grown a few different strains of Mephisto’s and I have really enjoyed EVERY single bud I’ve smoked, though at the price they charge for seeds - they SHOULD be good…lol.
Anyway I am gonna put the tent up elsewhere… how are your plans, prepping your spots etc… good luck with picking them @gordongecko, I’ll be looking out for the updates ( if journaling it )…
Be lucky :four_leaf_clover:,
Gaz

4 Likes