Gazza’s back yard grow

G’day everyone, well veg time is almost over and the real fun should start soon.

Just a homemade organic soil mix, got some catspiss clones, a blue cheese, and a few affies and a gg4 and a IB.

27 Likes

Very Nice Back Yard :slight_smile: in a couple months or three I hope

mine looks like that

thank you for the look I cannot wait to see them flower

all the best and enjoy the day

Dequilo

4 Likes

Should be a good show, have a couple of strains that are fairly sativa dominant and will need all of the 12 weeks to finish.

Got an indoor on the go too, that’s very close to finish, have been pretty happy with the black skull and dr kriplings genetics so far.

I hope the canna gods give you a bumper harvest too mate.

8 Likes

The other girls inside.

25 Likes

Very nice looking great

Peace out and stay safe

4 Likes

To much eye candy on here

3 Likes

Beautiful plants, I want to reach this level, what is your internal configuration? Uses led? I’ll follow up to learn …

hug

3 Likes

I’m running 3 different leds in my 4x4 tent.

A 240w qb @ 4K

A 200w ufo @ 3k

And a 85w strip led @ 2.7k

Probably around the $700 Aud mark for all 3 lights which is reasonable.

Good genetics is vital imo you can have the best setup in the world but if u have crap genetics your doomed from the start.

Air extraction and temps is very important too always want clean air coming in and hot air getting extracted from the top.

I use a couple of powerful clip on oscillating fans to keep good air circulation happening.

I use a quality potting mix With some perlite mixed in about 20% that gets me almost to the finish line and I feed fortnightly with a pk booster.start at week 3 from flip.

I will say as soon as I moved to leds from hid it made everything easier my temps were out of control and I struggled to dial in. Only use the hid in winter now, I also run a small dehumidifier which gets my RH down to 45%
In flower.

Has taken me a few grows to get to this stage indoors have done a bit of aeroponics and dwc but still got a bit to learn with proper hydroponic grows.

Soil is definitely easier for me being a lazy grower.

8 Likes

Ima just pull up a chair to watch… Looking good

3 Likes

Grab a can mate got plenty of beer and bourbon to go round :laughing:

They are getting close maybe another couple of weeks, I’ll need to check my triches soon see where it’s at.

5 Likes

11 Likes

G’day fellow greenies, I gave the indoor girls a defol for there last week of flower, I checked the triches last night and already have a good amount of amber triches.

I’ll be chopping this lot down end of the week, I was wanting to run some blue dream or pine apple express 2 for the next indoor run, but with COVID getting seeds in to oz is a fuckin nightmare to be honest.

So I’m going to run what I’ve got, gsc, Bianca, Bruce Banner and a few of my own northern lights x orient express.

Stay frosty greenies!

3 Likes

15 Likes

You got some nice plants going there should be a bumper crop .

2 Likes

@Gazza! Whats up man!? Your looking pretty full in here. Is there enough space for me to ride along?

Where’s the Zkittlez at? Are you running them now or was that an old shot? I’m going to check those out from blackskull. I want to self some autos. If I’m successful I will be giving them to the community.

Your gardens inside and out are looking awesome. I’ve seen lighters but never golf balls for size comparison. Nice! You can grow year around? That would be awesome.

2 Likes

More than welcome bro, cheers for the kind words. The zkittlez is still in there bro. I can grow year round inside but outdoor is seasonal so I aim for 5 to 10lb outside.

7 Likes

Spectacular! Everything is dialed in and firing on 6

2 Likes

Bit of an update on the outdoor, looking good to this stage.

9 Likes

Very Very Nice :slight_smile: you My Friend do my heart good as it is cold and snowy here

so I will follow you along and as it will help me to not plant too many seeds right now

still a good 90 -120 days til I get out :frowning:

looking good

all the best and grow well

Dequilo

3 Likes

Why thank you, what part of the world do u reside in de?

What strains are u planning on growing?

Would u believe I have only watered these plants once, the weather has been strange so far this season, I really hope it stays dry when it gets to the business end of the game or I could have a lot of mouldy buds.

2 Likes