šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ United Kingdom flowerists

Whatā€™s the soil mix @Smokinsammy ??

2 Likes

I am using fox farms ocean forest organic soil

2 Likes

I have noticed that wen I only have my extractor running my temp 25.6 and my RH in 54 which is spot on but as soon as I put the two 6inch fans on that I have inside the tent to get the air moving around my temp goes up and rh comes down why is this? Do I need the fans going at all at this stage I am only 8 days in

1 Like

If the temps are good without using the osc fans run with out them right now. They are good for creating a soft breeze on oscilate as it strengthens the stem. But the fans are moving the air around in the tent, the heat from the light is getting mixed around and creating the higher temp which in turn decreases the humidity.

As the temp goes up so does the volume of air expand, this means the same amount of water is in a larger expanded amount of air, thus lowering the rh%. As the temp comes down the RH% will increase.

As more leaves grow the humidity will also rise as the plant can use and expel water through its leaves.

Hope this helps @Smokinsammy

4 Likes

10 days in is she making good progress?

2 Likes

This is my second lady 10days in seems to be a bit slower compared to the other one

3 Likes

Hi Iā€™m from UK Iā€™ve used coco,bio bizz also like to grow outdoors in summer

1 Like

I am using fox farms ocean forest organic soil I have a bag of biobizz light organic soil which I am going to use on my next grow I might even plant a couple outside next summer aswell

1 Like

Apparently there is no one at all in the UK growing weed.
Leave it to us Yanks to win the war a second timeā€¦ Lol

5 Likes

Alright fellaā€™s, another UK grower joining the ranks.

I use Plant Magic or CANNA soil with BioBizz FishMix and additives, BAC Organic for bloom.

1 Like

There he is, like magic!

Check out the Organics Topic too. Many ā€œorganics tipsā€ on this site.

99%

1 Like

Oh really @Uncle_Al :sunglasses:

Since whenā€¦

3 Likes

I am in UK growing and smoking the fine herb

1 Like

Nw U.K. too @Herbie nice to find the U.K. growers here too. Just thought Iā€™d drop a quick post to reach out to my fellow brit folks

Cola

3 Likes

We just have to be a bit more discreet in the U.K. @Uncle_Al. Same applies during the war. Just cos you all shouted the loudest doesnā€™t mean you won it :joy:

Cola

4 Likes

Whats this about no UK growers eh! we are here alrite but discretion pays off here AND we old lurkers donā€™t like to brag haha - well maybe just a wee bitā€¦:wink:

4 Likes

No the Russians won the war for us all I think

2 Likes

This. ^^

Not growing atm.

Maybe Iā€™ll dust off the very first of DDocs coliseums to make it into the UK :wink:

Though I might not start with that piece of kit, the numbers of cuts needed make my arse twitch.

2h2s

2 Likes

UK north east here.
I just use regular store bought compost. I just refrain from using nutrients until around week 5. Currently trying out dwc to see if it meets my needs better. Will save lugging huge bags around and brining attention to myself.
I have a grow diary going at the moment doing a Comparison grow soil vs dwc. Dwc is winning at the moment for ease and growth rate.

3 Likes

I had a break for about a year after just over 20 years growing weed during which i moved to another house/area with differences in tap water, room temps etc. Tried to keep things simple so i used hempy buckets but got root rot because of temperature issues. Went back to compost for a bit there and now iā€™m trying hand watered coco. I say keep it simple, at first anyway cos with so many variables to consider you can sometimes go nuts :grin:

3 Likes