Gday from down under

Gday guys nice lil bit of paradise here I’m getting back into growing after a period of hiatus anything specific just ask
Take care be safe

21 Likes

G’day, welcome to OG. You’ll soon find a few of your neighbors here… y’all grow them well down under.

7 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Billopuffalot! That’s no shit, nice bit of paradise here, and we’re happy to see you made it too!

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @Billopuffalot, a lot of good people here.

4 Likes

Welcome to OG brother @Billopuffalot , This place is full of great people and positive vibes! Happy growing!

4 Likes

Hey Buddy…welcome aboard…greetz from NSW :v:

4 Likes

Gday good to see another aussie

5 Likes

G’Day @Billopuffalot and greetings from NZ, theres a few of us ANZACs here, glad you joined us all, OG is THE place to be mate👍

5 Likes

G’day mate, and welcome to the best grow forum on the planet, good to see more fellow Aussie’s here🙏

5 Likes

G’day mate another Aussie here. Great forum here . Take it easy mate :v::v:

5 Likes

Sweet I just find it a bit tricky to navigate

6 Likes

I guess there are better forum software’s to get…but once you get the hang of it, you’ll be alright.
The inbox is what confuses the living Jesus out of me :joy:

4 Likes

Welcome @Billopuffalot . :grin::rainbow:

3 Likes

G’day @Billopuffalot you won’t find a better place to be part of than right here on OG.

Hands down the best canna community on the planet IMO. :+1:

:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG mate! Exited to see your adventures in Oz! :evergreen_tree::fire::grin:

4 Likes

I got. 2 reverse genetics fems unknown freebies, some muskanine mash some blueberry kush some grapes and jelly cakes some critical mass and a couple of others
Not far off sexing transplanting and flowering within the next month I’ll get some pics later
Take care and be safe
Billo

Thanks for the welcome

2 Likes

Sounds like a good variety there mate, you like a mix like me I usualy only do two of each strain at a time.

1 Like