GeneTraders NY 5/30 🗽

I’ve got my ticket reserved! Any other OG members going to be attending?

6 Likes

Their site is a little bare bones in telling me anything but ticket prices. What’s the event entail? Like buy a ticket and you can come in and buy seeds or are there grower panels or samples or anything?

2 Likes

It’s an event with a bunch of seed & clone vendors. I’ve been to one, before. There’s a lot of good genetics and good people at these events. Should be samples and a bunch of other goodies, as well! They advertise more through their IG.

4 Likes

I’ll have to look into it a little. Thanks for the heads up!

1 Like

If you didn’t go, you missed out on some fire genetics! Here’s my haul!
:seedling::seedling::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::seedling::seedling:
Clones from left to right:
Ohio Death Star, Grape Ape, Chem D, Santa Cruz Blue Dream, GG4, Fish Piss, Zkittlez, Ice Cream Cake.

And before people start asking for cuts, I have thrips. I’m on the upside, and have it contained to only one tent, now. I’m hoping to be completely rid of them, soon. I’ve been diligently treating and doing active maintenance. Once things have cleared up & I’m 10000000% confident that everything is completely clean, I’d be willing to let some cuts out. Until then, I just wanted to show off the new additions to my rapidly growing family. :green_heart:

12 Likes

How’s the piff coast farms cuts looking? I’m thinking of buying from him soon.

3 Likes

Great haul bro. Looking forward to any updates on that Top Dawg.

3 Likes

I was able to grab these

10 Likes

Envious! 10 characters

3 Likes

How much did the Sour Diesel Bx4 packs run? I have been waiting for Top Dawg to drop those for what feels like forever. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes

So far, so good. They need hardened off, but looking healthy.

2 Likes

I actually grabbed that pack for a growmie. He’s gonna be using it for some breeding projects.

2 Likes

Minus the TopDawg pack & the 1/4lb, everything else in the bottom picture was free with the VIP pass, including the FishPiss cut from NobleLabz. I also didn’t have to wait in a line that was literally a block long. VIP is definitely worth it, for anyone that plans to attend any GeneTrader events.

5 Likes

Wow that’s amazing all those cuts came with vip. Good too hear on the piff coast cuts :+1:

I’m planning on grabbing his piff s2 cut. I’m down to trade in the future.

2 Likes

They were $300 each

2 Likes

when that death star gets big enough to cut on would be happy to send you some other hard to come by cuts for it

@schmarmpit another ohio classic homie

4 Likes

Only the FishPiss cut came with VIP. I was only referring to the bottom picture. My bad.

2 Likes

Yea me too, I’m after that Elvis cut.

3 Likes

Swore I would never spend that on seeds, but this may be the exception!

4 Likes

And that’s the direct from the breeder price. Get it when it drops, or the scalpers will make you rethink that.

3 Likes