Get clones shipped right to your door

Hi everybody!
Sun Clone is offering free overnight shipping to all of our customers. Get legal clones shipped right to your door anywhere in the US. Come check out our website for price and strain options.

42 Likes

I am in Canada but it’s great to see another option open up for growers. Welcome to OG @Sun-Clone :v:

14 Likes

That one hell of a line up :open_mouth:

12 Likes

What a strain list!

Impressive as hell @Sun-Clone !

10 Likes

We got what you need, keep an eye on our instagram as well. We offer flash sales and free clone giveaways. sun_clone

9 Likes

Nice nursery. Clone list is sweet. Welcome to OG. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol: I support local and you are local :100: Just keep it real. :sunglasses:
Going to be a trust curve here. :100:

10 Likes

Website looks dope, I’m already interested in the 12 snips deal lol. Welcome to OG @Sun-Clone

3 Likes

4 rooted apple fritters for $100 next day shipping, go stuff a tent with those young gs

8 Likes

Love a good clone seller :+1:

So let’s cut to the chase, what is your testing protocol for HLVD and what do you do for pest prevention in general?

21 Likes

Chocolate Hashberry? How have I not heard of this before? I gotta give that some thought…

5 Likes

Big in Oregon.

7 Likes

hashberry terps are super funky like rotting ice cream

3 Likes

All the genetics we bring in go through a rigorous quarantine process. Our staff is all trained to prevent cross-contamination between our plants. We are also in the process of building a tissue culture lab at the moment. We also keep a strict IPM schedule, spraying three times a week in order to keep our clones happy and healthy.

6 Likes

We love that Oregon weed!

4 Likes

Hey guys, we are appreciating the love over here! It’s our first day on OG and we’re excited to hear from you all. Just because you all are so sweet, we are offering just you guys a special discount of 15% off your order. Use promo code overgrow15 to cash in on our deal! This offer is just for you guys.

11 Likes

Pleaseeeee get the legit GG4 on the menu. My copy is in a rough state and I would love to get a fresh copy.

4 Likes

Sadly we don’t have GG4 in stock right now :frowning: We do have GG12 and a Citrus Sap which is a GG4 and Tangie cross.

2 Likes

Are your clones vetted to be legit cuts and not grown from S1? Lots of stuff on your list also have cuts floating around that are made from S1s or white label euro trash seeds.

Please detail the IPM used in your facility. People need to know what you’re using to know how/what/when they can begin to apply their own IPM once received.

11 Likes

Here is a pic from last year. Your looking at clones Blackberry Fire and Blueberry Muffin. Oregon grown in my backyard. :sunglasses: :metal:

18 Likes

Most of our strains are breeder cuts. We only take in strains from verified reputable breeders or trusted partner farms. Our IPM is mainly preventative. We use plant therapy by lost coast, milstop, azamax, and pyganic.

6 Likes