Getaway mountain seed

Have any of you guys tried any of these getaway mountain strains r2, r2 poision or skiddertrail?
Got some of all ready to go outdoors , just curious
How they grow, density and potency. thanks so much

2 Likes

I’m curious about these as well. Looking forward to hearing what people experience with these beans, especially the r2

Its hard to find any info on these strains . Ive searched the internet over and still havent found anything.

This is strange , you would think some body has tried this breeders seed guess i will be the first lol
Guess you have to keep it a secret lol

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing what you find in your grow of these. I’ll be hanging around watching

1 Like

I have 5 girls of each strain, they are are sexed and will go in the ground about june 1 , i will keep you posted

2 Likes

Looking forward to seeing your grow

have been curious about the r2. keen to see how you do. very best of luck :+1:

No luck with the r2’s from getaway mountain
They might not mold in maine but they are mold magnets in oklahoma

1 Like

These strains are not for me, i knew i was had by the 4 week of flower, way to much leaf in the buds
Absolutly no skunk terps and has molded worse than any strain i have grown. Oh well cant hit a homer everytime.

3 Likes

That sucks to hear but thank you for responding back

Almost 6 weeks into flower on the r2 from getaway mountain seeds. One of my catpiss from 707 Hermed and busted but on them :man_facepalming: so far I like what I’m seeing and smelling. Definitely starting to get some dank scents off her. Should be interesting to see how she cures. 7 females from seed going now

2 Likes