Getting back to my roots Octopot run finally on!

You see one called seagrow ? that’s what jetdro uses

Wow!!! @jetdro I need to go back to school to refresh lol. Thanks a lot

1 Like

No @ifish fish I didn’t, I see it online for $32 bucks wow! So your saying I can’t use that with the GOE ok sheeze!

1 Like

I am gonna change, it works fine, but thinking the ratios can work even better with 2 or 3 parts of the Jack’s he is looking at.

1 Like

I will let yous two rock on as I have no experience with jacks etc
But I’ll enjoy the read : )

1 Like

Ok thanks @Jetdro I was recommended this at the shop and then google reviews they say it’s the bomb.com lol

1 Like

NO, you can mix the 2 it is fine!!! I am doing that right now. The GOE is organic, the other 2 are not.
Just mix them separate, then combine the 2 mixtures.

No I miss read forget what I say about jacks and goe ,etc , this is best left to jetdro as I don’t know these products : ) keep it in your trolly till jetdro gets back to you : )

1 Like

Jack’s bloom booster is fine to use in flower by it’s self, has good NPK and micros

1 Like

GOOD RECO by the shop…it will work fine mixed with goe. Will make a nice complete mix!

mY understanding is Jacks Boosters are only boosters, no macro/micro in them, do I have that wrong???

Yes hou do, they have micros let me get a pic for ya

1 Like

4 Likes

Good deal then, all he needs to get right now then, thanks Rock!!!

3 Likes

No problem, that’s what we’re here for

3 Likes

@HaRdRoC appreciate the assist! Ok great @Jetdro so I use a 1/2 of teaspoon of this with the GOE separate like you said correct?

1 Like

No just the Jack’s, 1/4 tsp per gallon, every feeding, flush with plain water every 4 to 5 weeks to prevent salt build up and feed again right after you flush, so you don’t starve them, the flush is just to take out the access salts but you still need food in there for the plant

1 Like

I’m assuming you’re in flower, sorry for Jacking (haha see what I did there?) Your thread Jetdro

2 Likes

Yes Monday makes week 7. I plan on running until week 10! So use that by itself ok! So what about cal mag in for the RO water. Does that throw it off any!

Where did that come from??? LMAO!!!

No, do what Rock says right now. Just use the Jack’s, @ 1/4 TEASPOON PER GALLON> Nothing else, no fish shit, no GOE no nothing but the Jacks10/30/20 at 1/4 per.

Lets see how it works, I will figure a mix for you with the GOE after we see what this does.

Thinking you have something else going on. Never seen ANY nute issues using the GOE here, I just like a higher P and K value is all. It is 100 % complete and as i said have not had any issues in my Octo’s with it.

Could there have been an accidental dosing, or an incorrect dosing??? Have you spilled anything on to the plants??
What is your light, how high off canopy is it???

1 Like