Getting back to my roots Octopot run finally on!

The jug of Ona would just fuck up your filter even more

1 Like

How so?? 20 and stuff

I would think the carbon would have to work filtering out the smell of Ona too , thus even less life span of filtering

2 Likes

@HaRdRoC It’s either out the window and pray , still better than smell in corridor , or buy another in-line and filter for room outside of tent , I went with the latter
Maybe use smaller light in meantime so in-line fan works less hard , reducing quantity of odour released ,till it’s sorted

3 Likes

WOW, yeah at 4 weeks in they have 1/2 their smell, gonna get way worse.
Better figure out something to do!!! Venting to outside through the filter would be better than getting everyone in the hallway high.

I wasted 100 bucks on ONA and a little ONA fan thing…did nothing! Was a waste of $$$$$

6 Likes

I’ll just have to start cooking a shit load of curry food lol

4 Likes

The last live shots of my latest run, Amnesia Haze, RPP x ChemDog, Sannies Silver Fields, and Razor(Orange Goji).

I realize pics suck, but was hard to do myself, lol. You will get the idea. The stink is through the roof, alternating reek of Sweet rose’s(AH) then Orange rind (OG)

OHGA cuts rooted:

17 Likes

Close up photo dump:

20 Likes

you got buds coming out your ears : )

Are you pushing or pulling through the filter ? If you have smells outside your tent and you’re using a filter I would say you have an air leak on your system. Untreated air bypassing the filter is never good that’s why I tape the shit out of all connections, and if you’re pushing through the filter tape the shit out of your blower/inline fan they leak out air everywhere.

When I was a kid I found having Air odour sponges from Walmart sitting right by the door helped. If. You plan on smoking the bud I would not put ONA in the tent, a small Ozone generator in the tent or in the exhaust vent would be much better option.

9 Likes

No I do not…but everywhere else. You see that RPP she is a beast. The OG is bigger, and A.H. is silly!!!

Great run this time, they will only get better as I tweak the flowering ratio’s!!!

5 Likes

Man, between the color and frost of the Orange and the narrow leaves and beauty of the others… I wish I was the one pulling those down right now, lol.

Great work!

4 Likes

You love it jetdro , you earned every gram , fantastic work , respect : )

2 Likes

What ya think @50State??? MY orange Goji, you know, the one YOU HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH…LMAO…is stinking up the entire house and she went HUGE!!! So freaking fat it is not funny!!!

3 Likes

It’s sucking from carbon filter and blowing out the fan.
You could be totally right, I have a 90 on the filter going to my ducting, but I don’t have the 90 clamped to the filter, just on there.
I will clamp it when lights come on, before work. I really hope that does the trick.
Thanks man

3 Likes

I just watered them, 50state did the hard work. OG grows herself,…do you have F1’s of her or only gonna have the F2’s I am sending you!!! Maybe 50 will hook you up with a few if he see’s this , he is a good dude and hs an eye for the cross’s.

4 Likes

Use the foil tape used for heating insulation over the clamps to be sure ,double peace of mind it’s way better than duct tape for use in the grow room : )

4 Likes

Nope, just the ones you’re sending, and seriously excited about those. The F1 were out of my reach at the time, unfortunately.

2 Likes

THIS!!!

1 Like

You run a tight ship, you would do his seeds proud, hopefully he will see this and offer you some. He may be getting low, he sold the shit out of em on the server sale.

My F2’s should be excellent!! Razor, my selected mom, is fantastic, the male I use was nice than her!!!
50’s had UNUSUAL VIGOR…just off the charts hybrid vigor, sure hope my F2’s have that, but I would doubt it.

Know what??? I had 7 F1’s of OG left, he recently sent me 10 more I tink, I can spare a few for you. I will include F1’s and F2’s for you mang!!!

5 Likes