Getting back to my roots Octopot run finally on!

Dude, that is seriously cool of you. Gonna run those next, and hope I make you both proud :smile:

1 Like

I did say I could smell them from over 40 feet away outdoors on a calm day maybe I should put a disclaimer on them Lmao and They do produce some heavy dense branches. I’ve got 6 seeds started so a couple months from now I’ll be smoking on her again.

4 Likes

You will , you do very well, WHY I offered them up to you. Be MIFFED if I send F1 Og into the abyss with another wrong addy…LMAO!!

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

The STENCH is unreal now! My 1st run of her with the spinosad baths every other day really took her terpins away. THIS run, with ZERO ever touching the ladies, she has showed her true STINK!!! Hard to describe, but will tell you this:

I accidentally broke a branch off Razor at 7.5 weeks. Let it hang a week, placed in a jar. Checked it 2 days later was wet. Left lid off a whole day, closed it back up. Opened it today…WHOLLY SHITCANS!!!

When cured, an open jar would reek an entire 3000 sq/ft house in about 1.6…NANOSECONDS!!!

Orange Goji for the win. Unless I miss my guess, THIS 2nd run of og will really show her power, smell,and yield.

6 Likes

Everything looks amazing
My brother you definitely got the green thumb
By the way the ohag I cracked are all in the dirt
Thanks

3 Likes

Rolled a nice joint to give to a friend

9 Likes

That’s looking like a gram + size joint pushing 2?

3 Likes

Jiminy Christmas.

That looks amazing. Pretty safe bet they’ll enjoy it, imo.

4 Likes

It is Orange Goji Pheno 2 (as good if not better than Razor) covered in kief , then little rolls off my Temple Hash Ball in the back. Rolled up, then slathered in live rosin, then anther paper rolled around it. So it does not stick to your hands and anything it might touch.

The papers are standard 1 1/4 papers, so it is a small joint. With the kief and heavy ass hash sticks in there, yeah it will weigh pretty good. Cannot weigh it cause it just left, lol…whats a normal 1 paper small joint, .5 …this will be 1.0 -1.4 maybe???

With the live rosin lathered paper, kief, and Hash, it will most likely do the trick. I rolled one for me the other day, had to put it out a dozen times, but I killed it!!! Took all day however.

6 Likes

Ya I’d say .5-.7 g is standard if I was guess I didn’t see the hash ribbon in there the first time . Never smoked anything the potent I’d bet that right up the almost with dabs then? Bet one puff would do my ass in!

2 Likes

It is for seasoned veterans for sure, lol. I mean it would flatten a casual or once a month smoker.
It is not near as strong as “dabs”. The rosin is what dabs are made of, and being smeared all over the outside of the inner paper, certainly gives it punch. The hash will add some kick, the kief some spice too. Problem is the Hash makes the joint burn slow near it, the rosin makes it burn fast, and the kief will flash if you know what I mean. So takes a seasoned Vet to keep it in line and not run all over the place. Small light slow hits is the trick.

Who is a seasoned Vet? If you can smoke this whole joint without screwing it up …you are ! LMAO

7 Likes

I usually make a “jazzy joint”. Roll a big fat doobie of some dank, make a spiral of rosin around the joint, then cover the rosin with kief.

Makes me want to roll one now… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

I have made plenty of those. I am a klutz so they end up on the coffee table, the floor, stuck to my shirt or pants…
This way it is not sticky, and makes no mess. Plus I can touch it so I can out it out. Takes me a few sittings to kill a joint like that. Could in one, but would be no point.

So when you make a spiral you put a shit load on a glass rod and heat it then drip it on the joint???
2 grams of rosin on a joint, lol!

I find light coverage on the paper really enhances a standard joint and really ups it’s taste level. I do that all the time.

The bud I smoked in the 70’s in High School would NOT get me high now !!

5 Likes

What if every neighbor that cooked smelly food was actually disguising a guerrilla grow?

6 Likes

Nah, just a few dabs per joint. Enough to spice it up a bit. Usually something I’ll do with friends. I put a layer of parchment inside a doob tube and just stick it in my pocket.

3 Likes

My favorite is Moon Rocks by a mile.

Nice lil tight Budlet, dropped into melted rosin in a big spoon till it soaks it all up, then instead of a coating of kief,
I use my 75 Micron Bubble Hash ground to a powder and cover it in that. Damn thing will burn forever and tastes excellent!!!

We are such stoners, lol!

8 Likes

LOL, I prefer the dab rig.

2 Likes

I only use mine about once every 3 months. It no longer knocks me down like it use to.
I guess I am old school, joints for me please.

4 Likes

Me too jet. I’ve tried it all. In still just a joint man through and through. Love the ritual of breaking it down rolling it up and smoking it. Very theraputic for me

4 Likes

Moon rocks ? Haha when I first got into this game I saw some of those in a dispensary once and said to myself WTF as the bud tender was explaining how it was made . Meant for a pipe or bong right? Just got my bubble bags yesterday excited to try some dusted nugs now!

2 Likes