Getting back to my roots Octopot run finally on!

Amnesia Haze

17 Likes

@Jetdro
Heyyy!
I have some Amnesia Haze seeds that I haven’t grown yet…
hope they’re as productive and stacked as yours!

So howz the smoke? … :smoking:

The first pic is Amnesia Haze, others may not be. You see its “shape” you should be able to tell which ones are A.H.

My favorite smoke, rose water and bubble gum, all in the head, no burn out, no race to her . It is the European “Core cut” of AH, different than others. Your seeds will not produce THIS plant, but hopefully something just as good. Wsh you luck with them

5 Likes

Yeah, it looks like at least the 1st and 3rd pictures have the flowers with long foxtails.
That does look a little different than typical buds.

Rose water and bubble gum? That sounds tasty.
I may have to think about running these soon. Thanks!

1 Like

Correct! God eye. She fox tailed due to my light being too close, plant will not under normal conditions. I pushed her a bit hard this run. Good luck if you run them

2 Likes

I love a good Haze, and that looks fantastic. Have you grown other Hazes? If so, how would you compare this one?

1 Like

My most favorite weed of all time! Taste, smell, power, killer HAPPY HAPPY HIGH!!!
She will always be in my rooms.

Need to S1 her. Have crossed her to Orange Goji, OHGA, which you will have, next cross is to the Josey Wales GG4 cuts I recently got. “Orange Glue” 50state is gonna do that too, but use Orange Sunshine or Sunshine 4 as pollen to his Josey Wales cut. Trying to “wake up” the GG4 a touch!

I have this feeling that OHGA will turn out to be really special. Hopefully as special as Orange Goji is.

Did I mention that 50State made Orange Goji, NOT ME, LMAO!!! I made OHGA, if it is anywhere near as good as 50’s OG I will be a very happy camper. Not sure which parent brought the magic to OG, but it is magic!

5 Likes

That OHGA sounds pretty fantastic, like the kind that I’d tell my wife “this jar is mine”, lol. Is it nute sensitive, like a lot of Haze crosses? Trying to plan out a schedule for it, lol.

1 Like

Do not know about OHGA yet. Just made her 60days ago or so. I have 3 growing now, just old enough to show sex, and 3 cuts waiting to go into Octopots for next round.

Orange Goji is STABLE as an anvil, he (pollen) brings no surprises nor issues .AH…well, she is a BITCH!!! Cannot take a wet pot, does not like wind blowing directly on her, likes LIGHT feed, real light, takes forever to root when you take cuts. Grows like a retarded plant till mid flower, then she fills in her HUGE node spacing with beautiful stinky buds.

So far the 3 OHGA’s have been model plants. They look like orange Goji in leaf shape and general structure so far, however they smell more like AH does. Will nt be long before I know. 1 of the 3 oHGA’s has shown Female, so I have a cut to run, the other 2 have not shown yet,

5 Likes

Hey @OleReynard

I took down 2 AK47’s this morn. The 2 strong Cherry smellers. They are certainly early, but it was 34 this morning and going to 24 tonight…could not chance leaving them out in that cold, so they got hit!!!

One reeks big time of sweet n cherry, the other is Ludens medical smells. I like the fresh one better .

Will post up when they dry. Both were small plants(for me anyways) but pretty healthy. Would have been larger with 2 more weeks grow time, but it is waht it is.

I took cuts off the “sweet” one…

5 Likes

That’s too bad last 2 weeks is when they pack it on just like anything else.
They were short because a true 47 stays short.

2 Likes

Cool…yeah, i just could not chance it with 2 days back to back in the mid 20’s. I wanted to sample them, not go to a funeral. They are done enough to tell. Fully stinking and sticky too. One of them started her fade, so they are not too far off.

The other’s, the Afghan leaners, they are really really really slow. No where near done, and I am gonna let them ride, see if they can take it or not…I DO NOT KNOW…rare to freeze here!!! No experience with it

2 Likes

So went to take pics of Rey’s AK’s…They have been outside till today. WOW, they stink!!! SWEET SWEET hits 1st, then a bit more SWEET, then the Cherry. This one pictured is the sweet cherry.

10 Likes

Cover them up is about all you can do

2 Likes

Beautiful plants! You grow some very interesting genetics. The terps are probably out of this world.

2 Likes

Got the Captains cake cross :astonished:. You know my butt was gonna have my sniffer going. GH is a good ass dude. Hes got my Goji/SL run on smaaash. Got the OG to round it out. Thee Orange Goji. Beautiful Aks. Some of those plants look like theyll cut you. Looking good dude. :metal:

3 Likes

Gotta love harvest day:

1 of each: Amnesia haze, RPP x ChemDog, Silver Fields, 50States Orange Goji

Amnesia Haze was the light weight. Thought RPP was gonna out do Orange Goji, but upon cutting them down and taking them out…Orange has got the WEIGHT!!! Man she is dense. She will be the largest yielder, with RPP and Silver Fields right behind her. Amnesia Haze is1/4 the weight of OG!!!

17 Likes

So all 5 GG4 JW cuts have rooted. All the cuts I took for the next run have rooted. The coco rooting system I am using is working well, no more wasting $$ on Rapid Rooters.

The 3 OHGA’s have still only shown me sex on one, Female. The other 2 now look like they might be males. Will know by this weekend and then cull back my Mothers, which are getting out of hand.

The 4 Octo’s I just harvested this morning are now cleaned, and ready to run again, other than their sleeves, which will take a few days to get clean soaking in a bucket of water outside.

The soil is in a kiddie pool drying out, will run it again exactly like it is .

The other 4 cuts of GG4 will go: 1 to Mother status, the other 3 to flower to hit with Orange Goji pollen to make Orange Glue. Think Orange glue has a shot at being good. 50state has the same cut, hope he hits his GG4 JW with a Orange Sunshine male. That way we can trade and have 2 different “Orange Glue’s” !!!

That is my plan anyways, :sunglasses:

Next round shall be: 1 OHGA, 1 GG4 JW, 1 Orange Goji (either RAZOR OR OG # 2 ) , and 1 Amnesia Haze or an RPP, not sure just yet.

Silver Fields may get the axe after this round. She went huge, looks the part, but has little smell and is not sticky. Covered in comb’s, can see that, but NOT sticky at all. She may be done in my rooms as she was given a 100 percent perfect run here, if she does not produce good tasty Bud in this run, Im done with her.

10 Likes

Looking forward to the next run
Keep er lit jetdro : )

3 Likes

Me too, it is pretty dialed in right now, my harvest was great, and very dense! Thanks to you fishy!!!

4 Likes