Getting High with Nature

Post your photos enjoying the good herb with mother nature here…

Smoking a bowl with a tussock moth caterpillar upon a watch tower.

20 Likes

The Caterpillar quotes

“Who are you?” said the Caterpillar. This was not an encouraging opening for a conversation. Alice replied, rather shyly, “I—I hardly know, Sir, just at present—at least I know who I was when I got up this morning, but I think I must have been changed several times since then.”

11 Likes

Saw a pair of redtail hawks enjoying the squirrel buffet around town. The other flew off before I could snap a photo.

12 Likes

Enjoyed an awesome Valentine’s day with my girl doing some hiking

7 Likes

Robbing the birds I see…

2 Likes

snow dogs

3 Likes

Enjoyed an icey walk by the lake

1 Like

Walking out to the spot while smoking a bowl. Wide open frozen lake at dawn.

3 Likes

Very nice! There were a few ice fishermen out on the lake today but it didn’t look like they were catching much.

1 Like

Three of us fished for 8hrs and each of us hooked into one each. two were brought up to the top, one lost at the hole. The one I posted in the fishing thread was the first and biggest of the day.

1 Like

I’ll take that over being skunked. I was dog sitting for someone today and she was being a bit rowdy, so I didn’t want to walk on the ice with her. Went to the dog park instead, I swear this dog refuses to run out of energy…

2 Likes

Enjoyed a winter walk in the woodlands today

3 Likes

LOL Black labs are like that.

3 Likes

The garden of our family’s “cabin” in the woods of the ardennes. Bridge over the river in the background. I love this place. Even just being in the garden it feels like nature all around.

2nd pic is Carl. We like Carl. Carl likes us. He visits a couple of times every day to say hi. Last year we taught him how to play fetch

8 Likes

That’s awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Anytime…
I love nothing more than being outdoors in the sun having a smoke and enjoying what’s around me.

We’re finally having our first sun of the year here. 2 more hours of work and then a stroll with the dogs with the first nugget of kosher tangie kush for the weekend.

1 Like

Same here man. I’m looking forward to an awesome Spring to get back out and enjoy the great outdoors

Saw a young perigrine falcon on my walk today…

5 Likes

It’s nice to see the wetlands coming to life. Full of spring peeper and red wing blackbird calls.[grid]

[/grid]

6 Likes

Love the redwing blackbirds. I’ve been seeing them around lately.

Here’s some starlings I saw across the road. :crazy_face:

1 Like